Inumaki Toge // Flowers

╔════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╗𝗙𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘀- 𝖨𝗇𝗎𝗆𝖺𝗄𝗂 𝖳𝗈𝗀𝖾 -𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚑𝚊𝚔𝚒 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎, 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍╚════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╝

𝗙𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘀
- 𝖨𝗇𝗎𝗆𝖺𝗄𝗂 𝖳𝗈𝗀𝖾 -
𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚑𝚊𝚔𝚒 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎, 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍
╚════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╝

2nd person POV

Flowers.

The sight of these beautiful items bundled up together forming a bouquet could bring light to anyone's eyes. Although for our little onigiri boy, he felt quite the opposite. Stained, teared-up, scattered and wrenched petals that were from these flowers were starting to traumatize him.

The agonizing pain was felt each time he coughed petals from his mouth. He gripped the sides of the toilet seat as his mouth couldn't stop but produce not only blood but ripped petals as well.

Petals from a beautiful flower, were now dreadful to look at, he felt disgusted at himself.

His throat was already pained enough from his recent mission, but now it worsened as the disease gradually became worst in a span of six months.

You never left his thoughts, you were all he kept thinking about. You were someone special to him, someone he grew fond of- but only as a friend. But since second-year started, his feelings for you started to change.

When you two would hang out alone, he would think of it as a 'date.' His eyes would never look away from your face until you'd meet his gaze. Whenever he could, he would steal a peck on your forehead every time you'd sleepover in his room.

He had the best life he thought he could ever had, but sadly for him, it was not going to last forever.

Ever since Sukuna's vessel, Itadori Yuuji came, you were so curious about him and his newly-gained abilities that you spent less and lesser time with the silvernette. Panda and Maki has noticed this as well, trying to comfort the boy who kept saying it was alright.

But after a month, that's when the disease started kicking in. That's when he realized, he was actually in love with you. But unfortunately, it was all one-sided.

After a few minutes, the coughing fit finally ended as he wiped off the blood from his mouth, making sure to leave no evidence behind. He absolutely made sure that no one would ever find out about his current state, especially you.

He wouldn't want you to get worried over him, especially because he finds himself at fault. He remembered those times you'd ask to hold his hand which he would immediately comply. Those times where you'd tell him that you'd never trade him for anything in this world and that you wished that he would always be by your side.

"Why did I misinterpret your actions Y/N...... I thought you liked me back which made me fell for you even more.... but you only meant those as friends....." The boy muttered to himself.