Yuuji Itadori // Wedding

╔════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╗𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴- 𝖸𝗎𝗎𝗃𝗂 𝖨𝗍𝖺𝖽𝗈𝗋𝗂 -𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝╚════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╝

𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴
- 𝖸𝗎𝗎𝗃𝗂 𝖨𝗍𝖺𝖽𝗈𝗋𝗂 -
𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝
╚════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╝

2nd person POV:

You were outside the church waiting for your turn to walk down the aisle. It has been a nervous day for you, it's your wedding day after all. Your bridesmaids, Yachi, Nobara, Maki and Miwa as well as the groomsmen Kenma, Megumi, Bokuto and Akaashi have took their turns and it was almost your turn.

You took a deep breath as it was the flower girls' turn to walk. "It's almost my turn." You whispered to yourself as you clutched your bouquet tightly. You hear your wedding song play as the curtains opened, your eyes widened at the amount of people inside. You scanned everything inside before locking your eyes at his.

You walked slowly towards the altar, walking gracefully in your beautiful white wedding dress while maintaining your eye contact with the love of your life. It felt like the world has stopped as he was the only one in your eyes,

"Is he even real?"

The piano melody, the beautiful decorations and the happy cries from the guests somehow didn't matter to you as you stared lovingly at him, your eyes couldn't help but become filled with tears.

His soft brown eyes— they always looked jolly. But somehow out of all the people you saw, he was crying the most.

"I missed you Yuuji."

You remembered the precious moments you had with him. The day you first met. How he carried you in his arms, saving you from a cursed spirit, promising to protect you forever. And that's what he, he did what he promised.

"I'll always protect you Y/N." Were the words that came out from his mouth as he carried you, he was bloody from the fight but still he insisted on carrying you.

"I'll always be here for you."

You felt your tears fall from your eyes as you slowly walked towards the man of your dreams, the man who will love you for the rest of your life.

But it seemed that life wasn't what you hoped it to be.

As you neared the altar, the pink-haired boy held out a hand to help you walk towards it. You were in tears as you felt his touch, something you have missed all throughout the years. And you knew— you would never feel his touch again.

You looked at the right as your eyes once again met his. His brown eyes never failed to make your heart melt as you remembered all the joyous moments you had with him.

You never took for granted the time you spent with him because you knew anyone could be snatched away from this earth in an instant, but you never expected for Itadori's to be that early.

"Even though we can never be together, I will always love you Y/N. And I'll be looking at you from above." He caressed your hand with his thumb, before giving it a kiss.

"Thank you Yuuji." You cried at his smoothing words. You love this man, and it was no doubt that he loves you too, but fate has came in between you both. His execution was a few years ago but you still haven't moved on.

"Maybe in our next life, I will make you mine." He whispered to your ear and kissed your hand. "I'm sorry for not keeping my promise in keeping you safe forever."

"Yuuji..."

"I hope you could finally move on and live the life that I wished I could've gave you." He teared up once again as he placed his hand on your cheek— wiping the tears away.

You held his hand tightly, not wanting him to leave. He kissed your forehead as the tears from his eyes started to fall.

"I'll see you again and I promise, it will be you and me against the world."

He looked at your groom, knowing that he was the best person who could take care of you, once he leaves.

"Take care of her for me Kuroo." Were his last words, before he let go of your hand then disappeared.

"Yuuji?" You cried as you looked behind.

"Who are talking to Y/N?" Kuroo asked as he took you towards the altar where the priest was waiting.

"Wasn't Yuuji just there with me a moment ago?" You cried and were confused.

"He might not be here physically anymore,
Y/N." He whispered. "But he will always be in your heart, and I already promised him to protect you. I'll love you for him, and I promise to love you as much as you love him."

You smiled at him as you whispered, looking above.

That ends our love story in this life Yuuji, I hope I find you in my next one.

07.11.21 - 07.12.21