Gojo Satoru // In another life

╔════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╗𝗜𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲- 𝖦𝗈𝗃𝗈 𝖲𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗎 -𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝙰𝚄, 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑╚════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╝

𝗜𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲
- 𝖦𝗈𝗃𝗈 𝖲𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗎 -
𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝙰𝚄, 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑
╚════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╝

2nd person POV

"I wonder where you are Y/N."

The blue eyed sensei sighed as the feeling of longing was evident in his exhausted face, coming from a tired day of work as he slumped his body on the navy blue sofa of his apartment.

He was about to fall asleep there and then before a ting was heard from his phone that was located on his pocket. He groaned as he took it to check the notification.

Nanami
Toji sensei will be absent, you'll substitute his second grade class tomorrow. Is this understood?

'Second grade?' The twenty-eight-year-old thought, he wasn't used to teaching kids so this was gonna be a first time experience for him. He then quickly replied, confirming his substitution.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

"Y/N I'm sorry- please don't leave me!" The blindfolded sorcere took off his blindfold, his blue eyes were wet as his eyes were fixated on your half lidded ones as your life was slowly slipping away after a unregistered special grade cursed spirit along with other lower grade ones attacked the building of where you worked in.

"W-why are you apologizing Toru?" You gave him a gentle smile as you caressed his soft cheeks, wiping away the salty tears that were brimming from his eyes.

"If only I was on time I could've- we need to bring you to Ieri-san now!" He tried carrying you in bridal style but you pushed him away. "You should save the others, they have a better chance of surviving than me. Please Satoru.." You closed your eyes as the tears tremendously started to fall.

"But I was planning to marry you Y/N, I already bought a ring for you." He took a velvety box from his pocket, savoring the moment. "I was gonna meet you later, and finally give you this." His breath started to become uneasy as he saw you barely even being able to move.

"I'm sorry Satoru." You cried as the boy hugged you tightly, this situation was never in his mind. He knew he could always protect you, he was the strongest Jujutsu sorcerer for goodness's sake. But now he was in deep remorse as he couldn't even protect the one he loves the most.

"I love you Y/N. I love you so freaking much." He kissed your forehead, he knew this was goodbye.

"I love you too Toru." You replied softly as your life was on the edge. "I wish I could meet you again in our next life."