Junpei Yoshino // All of Me

╔════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╗𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗠𝗲- 𝖩𝗎𝗇𝗉𝖾𝗂 𝖸𝗈𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗈 -𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐-𝚏𝚒𝚌, 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏╚════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╝

𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗠𝗲
- 𝖩𝗎𝗇𝗉𝖾𝗂 𝖸𝗈𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗈 -
𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐-𝚏𝚒𝚌, 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏
╚════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╝

2nd person POV

'How many times do I have to tell you? Even when you're crying, you're beautiful too'

The endless of hours of degrading himself was all Junpei could do in his spare time. Words, all insulting words that you could've think of, he has said these to himself.

He was in the edge of his life, tempting to end it because nothing good was coming out of it. But just when he was about to succumb to darkness, light came.

You came.

You walked into his room, visiting him without telling him beforehand to surprise your boyfriend. "Junpei! Sur- Junpei?" Your cheery smile became a worried expression as you ran towards him, bending your knees to reach his level. He was sitting beside on the floor, knees on his chest as he placed his head on top of his legs, covering himself using his arms.

"Y-Y/N?" He was startled of your sudden appearance, wiping away his tears before giving you a smile you well knew was fake.

'The world is beating you down, I'm around. Through every mood.'

You hugged him as tight as you could. Reminding him that no matter what happens, you would always be by his side like you always are.

"You don't have to pretend to be strong for me Junpei.....It's alright to cry you know?" You reminded him, cupping his face as the tears started to flow again. You wiped each one, breaking a part of you when seeing him in this fragile state.

"I-I'm s-sorry." He looked down on the floor. You placed your hand beneath his cheeks bringing him in front of your face as you shared a short sweet kiss on his lips.

"You don't have to be sorry, remember that." You smiled, bringing him once again into an embrace.

'You're my downfall, you're my muse. My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues. I can't stop singing, it's ringing in my head for you.'

Junpei's state was concerning for you. You knew that the future amounts of sessions like this would be almost very frequent. But nevertheless you love him very much and surely you'll be there for him, every step of the way.

"Let's take a nap, come here." You slowly pulled him up, laying him down on his bed before climbing beside him. Resting his face on the crook of your neck as you brushed his locks with your hand.

"You know that I love you so much okay? You can tell me anything when you feel comfortable." You whispered into his ear as he placed his arms around your waist, hugging you tightly.

'My head's under water, but I'm breathing fire. You're crazy and I'm out of my mind.'

"Why do you love me Y/N? Someone like m-"

"Why wouldn't someone like you be loved, huh?" "Everyone deserves to be loved, no matter who they are."

"But why?" He sniffled. "I don't deserve you.....I don't de-deserve you at a-all!"

'Cause all of me, loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges. All your perfect imperfections.'

"You're perfectly imperfect. And you're perfect for me." You leaned it, kissing his forehead. "I'm happy to be your girlfriend. Being with you right now, I couldn't be happier."

'Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you. You're my end and my beginning. Even when I'm lose, I'm winnin'.'

"Let's go to sleep?" You softly said as he replied with nod.

"Thank you Y/N."

'Cause I give you all of me.'

"I love you Junpei."

'And give me all of you, oh-oh'

"I love you too, Y/N."

10

10.12.21 - 10.12.21