Gojo Satoru // Playing Pretend (pt. 3)

╔════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╗𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱- 𝖦𝗈𝗃𝗈 𝖲𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗎 -𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏╚════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╝

𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱
- 𝖦𝗈𝗃𝗈 𝖲𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗎 -
𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏
╚════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╝

please read previous parts first to understand this part of the mini-series !
this is part three of playing pretend !

2nd person POV

His sudden question made you feel sudden butterflies all over you in just a second. Your tears came to a halt as you felt the pain in your heart disappear when he said those very words.

You expected to have Nanami as your date, but the feeling of having Gojo instead made you feel....different.

"Hmm...Y/N-chan?" He bent over you as his cerulean eyes looked intently at yours before you felt your cheeks burn red. "Sure Gojo, you could be my date...for tonight."

His lips curled up into a closed-eyed smile as he placed his hand on your hair, ruffling it quite slightly. He was happy, very happy.

"Thank you...for giving me this chance." He replied appreciatively before holding your hand and bringing you inside the entrance of the festival.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

You both went into each of the booths and played a lot of games together. Gojo was doing his best to impress you but every time he did, he would always lose to all the games. Guess he wasn't as good as he thought he would be.

As the day night started to come, all the people in the carnival gathered in one area as the fireworks were to start at any minute. Gojo held you tighter than before as he excitedly pulled you near him as he wanted to savor this moment forever.

"The fireworks will start in ten seconds!" The announcer announced through the speakers as the crowd began to create noise from excitement.

But despite the sound coming from around you, your full attention was on Gojo, you looked at his eyes intensely as he scanned the surroundings while saying something to you that you couldn't pay attention to. His eyes then met yours as his talking came to a stop.

The two of you didn't break the eye contact as the tension between started to arise. There was no denying that you are feeling something for him, but this was all just pretending isn't it?

"Three!" The crowd started chanting as you felt yourself walk closer to Gojo subconsciously.

"Two!" He leaned closer to you as the distance between you both were just inches apart. His hand touched your cheek as he closed his eyes, signaling you to do the same.

"One!" The fireworks were ignited and decorated the night sky with hues of red and yellow. Squeals and screams were heard from all around you as you expected— and wanted Gojo to kiss you.