Nanami Kento // Sleep

╔════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╗𝗦𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽- 𝖭𝖺𝗇𝖺𝗆𝗂 𝖪𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗈 -𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏╚════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╝

𝗦𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽
- 𝖭𝖺𝗇𝖺𝗆𝗂 𝖪𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗈 -
𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏
╚════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╝

2nd person POV

"Dear?" You softly called as you knocked on the door of his study room. It was currently three in the morning and your husband was still awake. "Come in, my love." He replied in a tired voice as you opened the door.

Nanami was there on his table, looking through his loads of paperwork. A cup of coffee right beside him but he still looked tired as ever. "Is there anything you need?" His eyes never left the papers he was reading.

"You should continue this tomorrow, you should go to bed." You replied as you walked further towards him. "No...no I can't. I have to finish this all up before tomorrow." He sighed frustratedly as he lifted his hand on his forehead.

"But Kento...you've been doing this for the past few days. I'm worried about you." You slightly raised your voice as you walked right beside him but yet he wouldn't even look back at you.

"I know I know, just please go back to bed. I'll come after."

"No, you said that last time and yet you never did." Your tone was now stern as you tried to pull him out of his chair desperately. Unbeknownst to you, your elbow accidentally hit the cup of coffee on his table.

Both of your eyes laid intently on the soaked sheets of paper that Nanami worked his sweat into. Your eyes started to water as you never meant to do it.

"Kento I-"

"Just please go ahead." He stood up, completely turning his gaze off of you. He walked pass you without muttering another word as you felt the harshness from the tone of his voice.

You took the hanky from your pocket to wipe off the spilled coffee but your husband took it from you as he did it himself. "I'll take care of it, you should leave."

"Kento, I'm sorry." You apologized as little tears formed in your (e/c) eyes as the blonde didn't know how to reply but kept silent instead. He looked even more stressed because of the current situation.

"If it'll make you feel better, I'll go." You hurried to get out of his study room, not wanting to bother him even more. You wasted days work of paperwork so it was certainly making you feel ashamed.

"Y/N wai-" His words were interrupted as you shut the door and ran off. He leaned on his chair even more frustrated, realizing how harsh he was to you.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

You woke up around five in the morning as the uncomfortable feeling of sleeping on the sofa disturbed you.

Right after the little argument you had with Nanami, you felt like he wouldn't like to sleep beside you, so you took the initiative to sleep outside of your shared bedroom.

The living room was dark as you got out of the sofa to go to the comfort room. But before you were able to even walk, your foot accidentally tripped over something on the floor, causing you to tumble towards something hard.

"My love?" His sleepy voice was heard under you as you immediately tried to stand up. But to your avail, the blonde placed his arms on your waist and neck as he pulled you even closer to him. "I'm sorry." He added as he caressed your hair from behind.

"Kento, why are you sleeping on the floor?!" You were more concerned about his sleeping location than what had happened a while ago. "You should be in bed. It's more comfortable."

"The bed isn't what makes me feel comfortable Y/N." He pulled your face away from his chest as he looked at you. "It's you." He then pulled your face nearer to his as he planted a gently kiss on your forehead.

He pulled back then stared lovingly into your eyes. It was quite dim but you could see his soft expression so clearly. "I'm sorry for earlier, I know you're just looking after me."

"But I ruined your papers Ken-"

"No it's alright, you're more important to me. I shouldn't have told you to leave." He replied as he placed your (h/c) locks behind your ears. "And I don't want you to sleep alone, you know that you're a big baby when you sleep."

You then both let out a chuckle as you took a pillow from your chair and tackled it to him. It then resulted to a mini pillow fight before finally laying beside each other on the carpet, catching your breaths.

"We should get some sleep." Nanami ironically said as he moved closer to you. He placed his arm on behind your head to serve as your pillow as his other arm snaked its way to your waist, bringing you closer to him.

"Goodnight my love." He then planted another kiss on your forehead before resting his face on your neck. You could feel his warm breath tickle on your skin as you replied back, "Good night dear."

And there you two were, all cuddled up on the living room's floor as sounds of soft snores enveloped the room.

03

03.23.22 - 03.23.22
I was writing the part three of the gojo series but this idea popped out and suddenly I finished writing it. 👁👄👁 spontaneous me is ✨tingling✨👀👄👀

But aside from that thank you for 47.1K reads! 🙈❤️

Keidy;)