Gojo Satoru // Forget it (pt.2)

╔════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╗𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 - 𝖦𝗈𝗃𝗈 𝖲𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗎 -𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝╚════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╝

𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁
- 𝖦𝗈𝗃𝗈 𝖲𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗎 -
𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝
╚════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╝

please read previous parts first to understand this part of the mini-series !
this is part two of forget it !

2nd person POV

"Y/N is th-" As Gojo was about to hold your arm, you swiftly pulled away and brought your child away from him. You looked at him with disgust because he was the last person you wanted to see.

Not sparing him a glance, you bent down to reach your son's height as you placed your hands on his shoulder. "Haru, didn't I tell you not to speak to strangers?" You emphasized on the certain word.

Gojo felt his heart break at the moment those words came out from your mouth. He knew that Haru was his child, he wasn't blind to not know that.

Before Gojo could say anything more, you abruptly carried your son in your arms, walking away from the very sight of him. He didn't know what to do but look at your retreating figure.

"I messed up...again." His voice was teary as a sigh came out from his mouth. He slapped his forehead with shame as he couldn't think straight again. He lost you before and now he lost you again.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

"Y/N!" One of your co-workers, or former classmates, Mirei, Rei for short, excitedly called out your name from the cubicle right beside you, she was spinning around the office chair as she looked really thrilled. You both were working in a local company.

"We're having our first ever reunion with those people in camp tomorrow!" She squealed as she dramatically held unto your arm. "Some from Tokyo already arrived actually, I saw Nanami-san yesterday."

"Wait, what do you mean?" You looked away from your computer screen and eyed her with a confused face. "Camp...?"

"Well, the principal decided that for Jujutsu Tech's 58th anniversary, alumnis from both school's should be invited." She stared as she looked at her phone screen, reading the post her friend sent her. "Are you going?"

And with no hesitation at all, you spoke; "of course not." You looked down on your keyboard, thinking of an excuse. "I'm a mother remember, I have no time to attend an unimportant gather-"

"It's because of him, isn't it?" Rei's voice was nonchalant yet triggered a lot of emotions inside of you that you didn't dare to show. You froze at the words that came out of her mouth.

Unable to look at her as you guiltily nodded, knowing that denying it wouldn't even help. "Yes, it's because of him." You muttered, barely making her hear.