Yuuji Itadori // Candy

╔════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╗𝗖𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆- 𝖸𝗎𝗎𝗃𝗂 𝖨𝗍𝖺𝖽𝗈𝗋𝗂-𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔╚════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╝

𝗖𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆
- 𝖸𝗎𝗎𝗃𝗂 𝖨𝗍𝖺𝖽𝗈𝗋𝗂-
𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔
╚════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╝

2nd person POV

You were in the supermarket, specifically in the candy department finding your favorite brand of candy. You scanned the shelves as you finally found what you were looking for, but the problem is, it was 6ft above the ground and you had a hard time reaching it.

((Pretend you're short 😃))

You looked for an employee as you spotted a man with an undercut mopping the floor a few meters away from you. You were shy to approach him at first due to his intimidating aura but you desperately needed help.

And he's an employee duh, of course you could ask help from him.

You slowly made your way up to him and asked him for help.

"Tch." You heard him groaned as he placed his mop on the side, not even bothering to look at your direction. 'Is he really an employee?' You mentally sighed.

"What do you want?" He asked, finally looking at you. "C-can you follow me first?" You stuttered a bit due his stern intimidating voice.

You directed him as you both walked towards the aisle of candies. "Can you get that for me sir," You looked at his name tag, "L-levi." You continued. The man just glared at you making you feel uneasy.

"Do you think I could reach that? You uncivilized bra-customer." Leaving you shooked at his rudeness.

"I'll ask another employee for help." He said as he left off leaving you embarrassed.

While waiting you tried tiptoeing to reach the candy but felt a soft hand on top of yours, grabbing two packs same candy you wanted. You looked behind as his face was near yours, you backed away as you blushed immensely.

"Um here miss. I guess we both like the same brand." He said as he handed you one of the boxes. You gently grabbed it as you thanked him.

"I'm Itadori by the way." He said as he reached out his hand. You shook it as you introduced yourself as well. "L/N Y/N."

"That's a cute name." He said as he smiled, leaving you out of breath and blushing a lot.

"I hope to see you again next time miss L/N." He gave you a cheery closed eyed smile as he waved off.

You stood there remembering his face, you hoped to see him again soon.

"I forgot to ask his number. Damn it!"

 Damn it!"

08.23.21 - 08.23.21