Megumi Fushiguro // Best Gift

╔════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╗𝗕𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗚𝗶𝗳𝘁- 𝖬𝖾𝗀𝗎𝗆𝗎 𝖥𝗎𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗀𝗎𝗋𝗈 -𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕╚════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╝

𝗕𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗚𝗶𝗳𝘁
- 𝖬𝖾𝗀𝗎𝗆𝗎 𝖥𝗎𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗀𝗎𝗋𝗈 -
𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕
╚════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╝

2nd person POV

The cold wind of a morning in December filled the campus of your beloved school. Not only was this a comfortable day for you since there was no class, but it was your best friend's birthday.

You ran towards the hallways, finding the ravenette so that you could greet him for his special day. Talking to his pink haired friend, you spotted megumi still in his usual stoic expression.

"Happy birthday Megumi!!!" You excitedly jumped on his back, wrapping your arms around his neck. He instinctively carried your legs so that you wouldn't fall off.

Megumi was certainly not into physical affection, even a simple hug would make him tick. But somehow he made an exemption for today, or probably just because it was you.

"Ah...thank you...Y/N." His voice was startled yet very soft as he turned away from you to hide his noticeable pink blush. You slowly removed your arms around him as he placed you on the ground.

After saying 'you're welcome' to megumi, you proceeded to say your good mornings to itadori, whom you treated like an older brother. You three spoke for a while before a silvernette catches your eyes.

"Toge!!!" You ran off to the onigiri boy who was coincidentally eating a rice ball. His body arched the moment he heard his name.

"Bonito flakes!!!" before you were able to stop, your body slammed into him, causing his delicious tuna mayo onigiri fall on the ground.

"Tuna tuna!" inumaki said in a slightly sad voice. You bowed profusely before taking him in the hand. "I'll buy you a new one!" You said before pulling him towards the cafeteria.

"Ehhhh why do you look so jelly fushiguro-kun?!" The pinknette eyed his friend who was staring at you and inumaki as you both ran off.

But then yuuji's face perked up as a memory popped inside of his head, "Oh I remember now....what you told me yester-"

"Do not even mention it!" The raven haired boy said in an irritated voice. "But you're right." His facial expression softened.

"I am jealous." He whispered to himself.

"Do you think she likes him?" Megumi asked as he looked at your close interaction with toge. You just bought him the last onigiri left at the stall.