Inumaki Toge // Last Request

╔════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╗𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁- 𝖨𝗇𝗎𝗆𝖺𝗄𝗂 𝖳𝗈𝗀𝖾 -𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗌𝗍, 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁╚════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╝

𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁
- 𝖨𝗇𝗎𝗆𝖺𝗄𝗂 𝖳𝗈𝗀𝖾 -
𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗌𝗍, 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁
╚════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╝

2nd person POV

You sat down outside your dormitory before you decided to just lay down as you felt the fresh green grass tingle on the touch of your skin. You stared up and viewed the night sky, admiring it as you placed your hands up, as if you could reach it.

You closed your eyes, your hands still trying to reach for the stars as you felt something soft on them. You flutter your (e/c) eyes open as it met his purple ones. "Kelp." He softly said as his hair touched your fingers.

"Toge!" You immediately sat up as you tapped the spot beside you, indicating him to sit on. "Salmon." He replied as he sat beside you.

"Why are you here Toge?" You asked as he sat beside you. He gazed at your eyes, making your stomach flutter. You liked him ever since first year but you never got the chance to confess to him. You were afraid of rejection.

He was going to answer you as he placed his hand on his pocket. He then mentally cursed himself as he forgot to bring his phone. You slowly tilted your head noticing his frustration. "Toge?"

He immediately met your gaze as he hesitantly opened his collar, revealing his marks and his lips. "I....wanted to talk to y-you." He softly said.

'Just by his voice....it could make my heart beat fast already....'

"Hmm...what do you want to talk about Toge?" You said in a calmed manner. Trying your best not to show him that you were nervous af.

He held your hand again as you blushed by the sudden act. You could see him blush as well, for the first time actually because he never showed the lower part of his face, only in missions.

"Please d-don't go tomorrow. I'll do the mission for you." His eyes began to water as he took his free hand to wipe away his tears. "I-I don't wanna l-lose you Y-Y/N."

"Awe Toge, please don't cry. I'll be alright I promise!" You hugged him tightly as you felt him clutch the back of your shirt. "I promise I'll be back in one piece."

"A-are y-you s-sure?" He asked in between sniffles. "Yes of course." You said in an assertive tone. Although you were scared for tomorrow. This was the reason why you gazed on the night sky this late at the first place. You needed some comfort to ease your anxiousness.

"I have something important to tell you when you get back. So make sure to come back alive alright?" He said slowly, making sure not to accidentally curse you.

"Yes Toge. I promise."

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

You were walking towards the park where the cursed spirit that you were assigned to was said to be in. You are a grade two sorcerer and there were reports that there was a grade three cursed spirit lurking around this very place.