Junpei Yoshino // I Love You So

╔════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╗𝗜 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗦𝗼- 𝖩𝗎𝗇𝗉𝖾𝗂 𝖸𝗈𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗈 -𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐-𝚏𝚒𝚌, 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝╚════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╝

𝗜 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗦𝗼
- 𝖩𝗎𝗇𝗉𝖾𝗂 𝖸𝗈𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗈 -
𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐-𝚏𝚒𝚌, 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝
╚════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╝

2nd person POV

'I love you so.'

"Promise me when we grow older, we'll get married, alright?"

"I promise."

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

"Junpei, you should really stop hanging out with that friend of yours." You said while laying on his lap, twirling your hair locks due to boredom. You both were watching a movie on a cold afternoon. "What was his name again..? Mahito?"

"Why? What's wrong with hanging out with him?" His tone of voice was slightly harsh, making you sit up and look at him startled. "You never even met him."

"Because you won't let me!" You replied, thinking of a reason why your boyfriend wouldn't tell you more about this "Mahito" friend of his. He could be a serial killer or something, someone not to be accustomed with.

"But I don't know why, my instincts are telling me that that person is bad news!" You slightly raised your voice, your instincts were always true.

Junpei looked away from your direction for a moment as fear crept into his face, making you stop saying the words that your mind was generating.

He then looked back at you as a sigh resonated from his lips. He looked at you sternly, making your heart beat quickly as he never looked so serious before.

"You should leave. Someone is coming over in a few minutes." His voice was strict, although you could sense fear hidden in the tone of his voice.

"It's Mahito, isn't it?" You asked as you chuckled sarcastically. "Ever since you met him, you barely spend time with me, saying you're "busy." You sneak out of your house in the middle of the night almost every day and you expect me not to find out?!"

"Y/N I said you need to leave." He stood up, leaning close to your ear as his breath made you hitch. You felt like bursting there and then.

"Please..." His voice turned soft as if he was begging.

"Okay fine... let's talk tomorrow." You couldn't press him further, you stood up, not even giving him a moment of eye contact. Grabbing your things instantly, you knew you couldn't argue with him anymore.

"Have a safe trip home Y/N." He said in a soft voice as he saw you walking out of the door. Somehow your heart clenched as he said those words.

He always walked you home, no matter what time of the day it was. He always insisted, just to keep you safe. But somehow the time he had for you was slowly and slowly decreasing, it felt like you two weren't even together anymore.