Gojo Satoru // Mr. Perfectly Fine

╔════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╗𝗠𝗿

𝗠𝗿. 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗲
- 𝖦𝗈𝗃𝗈 𝖲𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗎 -
𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝
╚════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╝

2nd person POV

The glittering sparkles from the transparent chandelier as it clings on the middle of the ball. The loud cheers and clacking of sandals were resonating through the room.

You stood there alone, with your dangling earrings and four inch long heels. Wearing a simple (f/c) gown and having no company to be with.

Why were you here? Well it was your old classmate's wedding and this served as a reunion too. It's been eight years since you left, eight years for you to move on, and eight years since you last saw the boy who broke you into pieces.

'I hope I don't bump into him tonight.' You took this into a deep requirement, hoping not to at least bump into him.

"Y/N is that you?" A deep formal voice interrupted your trance as your eyes diverted to its owner. "Kento?"

The blonde placed his hand on his neck as he walked closer to you. "You look splendid tonight."

"You aren't so bad yourself." You gave him a soft chuckle as he returned one as well. The two of you scanned through the crowd, noticing some familiar faces and some you couldn't remember.

"How is it been all these years?" He broke the comfortable silence as you sighed from the question.

"It was....difficult I could say. But it was the only way, the only way I could escape this place." You took two glasses of wine from a waiter that walked pass you, handing the other one to Nanami. "How is he?" You couldn't help but ask.

"I'm not quite sure. I haven't spoke to him that much since graduation." The blonde replied before taking a sip of the wine. "I heard he was invited though, would you be alright with that?"

"Of course.....It's not like it's my wedding. I just hope I don't bump into him." As fate wasn't in your favor, the moment the words just came out of your mouth, your E/C eyes stopped at a pair of crystal blue ones from across the room.

He was wearing a black suit as he was talking and chuckling to a couple of people whom you could remember. They were your old friends, the people who you spent your entire high school together.

The moment his eyes were to meet yours, Nanami stood in front of you, covering you with his body. "That was a close call, you should start being more cautious if you want to avoid him."