Inumaki Toge // Dandelions

╔════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╗𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀- 𝖨𝗇𝗎𝗆𝖺𝗄𝗂 𝖳𝗈𝗀𝖾 -𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐-𝚏𝚒𝚌, 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏╚════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╝

𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀
- 𝖨𝗇𝗎𝗆𝖺𝗄𝗂 𝖳𝗈𝗀𝖾 -
𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐-𝚏𝚒𝚌, 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏
╚════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╝

2nd person POV

'Cause I'm in a field of dandelions.'

The off white haired boy admired the warm summer breeze as the gentle wind complemented the bright sunny sky as he took one of the white dandelions, spectating its beauty and tenderness as his eyes then lay on you from afar.

You were busy buying ice cream with the first and second years as today was your day off. You all decided to buy some ice cream and you promised Toge to buy one for him.

'Wishing on every one that you'd be mine.'

He solemnly admired you from afar as the glittering rays of sunshine illuminated on your (h/c) hair and how your eye color became one shade lighter.

Your distant chuckle was soft from the distance, although he listened to it quite attentively as your voice was music to his ears. How your joyous mood could brighten up his gloomy days, and how he wanted to be nowhere but near you always.

How he could wished he could tell you all that.

'Mine'

He blew on the dandelion he was holding as his mind wandered off to the thought of you.

"I wish for her to be mine....."

How he wished you were his. He was desperate, to the point of wishing on a dandelion which was a bit childish of him to do.

'Maybe it's the way you say my name.'

"Toge!" You gleamed as you ran towards the boy holding a (f/f) ice cream in your left hand while holding his in your right. How he loved his name coming out from your mouth, especially his first name.

Your cheerful voice immediately removed him from his deep thoughts of you as he quickly stood up and dusted the dandelion petals off his uniform. "Salmon!"

'Maybe it's the way you play your game.'

"Here's your ice cream as promised Toge!" You smiled as you handed him his ice cream. He gave you a closed eyed smile as he took the ice cream from your hand, his face blushed red underneath his collar when your hand brushed softly on his.

How he wished he could just hold your hand in his.

'But its so good, I never known anybody like you.'

You were different to him. You weren't like other people who would intentionally avoid or not pay attention to him because of his lack of verbal interaction.