Gojo Satoru // Forget it (pt. 3)

╔════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╗𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁- 𝖦𝗈𝗃𝗈 𝖲𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗎 -𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝╚════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╝

𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁
- 𝖦𝗈𝗃𝗈 𝖲𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗎 -
𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝
╚════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╝

please read previous parts first to understand this part of the mini-series !
this is part three of forget it!

2nd person POV

It's been a couple weeks since then, just a week ago you were starting to stress out about you and your son's time management from your work and from his school.

In normal days, you would pick Haru up from his school twenty to thirty minutes after his dismissal time because of work. But since the company has been making you do overtime for the past week, you have been picking him up an hour later.

You would always apologize to him and he would always say it's alright.

"It's alright mama, I have a friend who always keeps me company after school so I won't be bored." He would always gleamingly say with a grin.

You smiled at his cheerful aura, hoping to meet his friend one day and probably meet his parents to schedule a play date with your son.

But just for today, it's currently six in the evening and you were so busy that you forgot to pick up Haru from school. It's already two hours past his dismissal time.

You abruptly asked your boss for your leave and despite him saying no you had no other choice but to exit the building immediately.

Clutching your steering wheel tightly as you zoomed through the cars in a rainy night to avoid traffic. You kept muttering yourself for being irresponsible. But it was very difficult for you as a single mother who lived alone, thrown away by your parents the moment they knew you were pregnant.

Tears slowly stained your cheeks, you never wanted to be a bad mother like your mom. You wanted to give Haru everything you could provide...but you could never give him one important thing.

A happy complete family.

"I'm sorry my baby." You whispered as you continued driving as fast as you could.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

"Sir sir! Where's Haru?!" You slightly yelled from your car as you ran towards the entrance of his school, asking the security guard for the location of your child.

"Don't worry he's alright. He's inside with some company." He replied in a calming voice as the breath you didn't know you were holding finally escaped from your mouth.

"Thank you." You slightly bowed before making your way towards the doors of the elementary school. You looked back and forth the hallways as you could hear your son's distinctive chuckles echoing through the hallway. It made you smile knowing that he was alright.