Gojo Satoru // Playing Pretend (pt. 1)

╔════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╗𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱- 𝖦𝗈𝗃𝗈 𝖲𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗎 -𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏╚════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╝

𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱
- 𝖦𝗈𝗃𝗈 𝖲𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗎 -
𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏
╚════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════╝

2nd person POV

"Good day Nanami-san!" You gave an alluring smile to your classmate, who was also your biggest crush of all high school. You were outside the classroom, waiting for him to arrive.

"Good morning." He glanced at you for a second, stoic as usual, not giving a moment to waste he then walked away.

Your smile was removed as you look at his back that was slowly disappearing from your view. A sigh of defeat once again escaped from your mouth. Everyday you would greet the blond boy only for him to reply in the same way, no interest and progress as always.

"Y/N-chan~ oh Y/N-chan~" Your dear "friend's" voice made you roll your eyes from its annoyance. You walked away with an irk mark on your forehead.

"Oh don't do that Y/N-chan it doesn't make you look cute!" He pouted, finally standing in front of you with his arms folded together.

"What do you want Gojo? Don't you see I'm already humiliated enough?" You said in a harsh tone, making the boy flinch.

He waves both of his arms, trying to cool you off for a hot minute. "I have a proposition for you. That's if you're interested...?"

"And how does this concern me?" You looked his way, curiosity was evident in your tone of voice. Although you tried not to show your interest.

"What if we make Nanami jealous?" Your eyes widened. "We should pretend to date!"

"I-um!" You became flustered by his sudden proposal. "That's stupid! I don't even think he is the jealous type." You retorted as you slowly started walking away.

"C'mon it doesn't hurt to try!" The boy pleaded, practically holding both of his hands already in front of you.

"Fine." You rolled your eyes. "But I'm pretty sure this wouldn't work. See you later!" You walked off.

'I'm also sure this wouldn't work because I'm gonna make you recognize my feelings, Y/N-Chan~'

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

"L/N-san, we should start with the project tonight in my house. Is that alright for you?" Nanami said in a formal tone, but his voice sounded so hot that made your spine shiver.

Both of you were assigned to do a project together, so right now during lunch, Nanami approached you to make some plans.

"Uh- yes!" You smiled at the blonde boy who was looking at you straight in your e/c eyes. 'He can kill me if he continues to d-'