Riverdale set

eilisheyelashs

Hope you like it, enjoy!

✳✳✳

~·~·~

Though Canada was beautiful this time of year, it was cold as fuck and shooting during the night didn't help. And after a bad flu that sent her to the hospital for a week, it probably didn't help. Along with being drenched in water... Y/n would be surprised if she didn't get sick again.

But, the nice comfy space heater really did help. Maybe not enough, and she probably should've taken an extra week off, but she was bored and lonely at home.

Closing her eyes, Y/n let her head fall back against her chair, trying to get a few minutes of quite time before she was called in again. However, not much time passed before the tent flaps were pulled back, letting cold air seep in as the warmth evaporated. Vanessa, Madelaine, Lili and Tiera walked in, looking exhausted. But, truthfully, Y/n wasn't looking much better.

"Y/n, you okay?" Lili placed a cold hand on thire friend's forehead, frowning at how hot she felt. The actress gave a whine, pulling away from the freezing cold hand.

"Your hand's freezing!" The woman whines.

"You're burning up."

"Because your hand's freezing!" She whines again. But all four women, especially Tiera, give unimpressed looks.

"Y/n, tell us, are you feeling okay?" Asks a worried Tiera, who walks closer to her friend. Y/n looks at her hands, not wanting to answer, but when a pregnant Vanessa calls her name, she can't ignore her best friend like that.

"No. I'm tired, and I feel a tickle in the back of my throat." Lili gives a sigh, immediately going to grab some blankets and tell the director, while Tiera frowns in disappointment.

"You should've-"

"Stayed home, I know." She gives a sad smile, closing her eyes.

"Come on, my trailer." Tiera pulls Y/n up, the action causing the sick actress to stumble, but the slightly older actress holds her close, giving Y/n a smile. "I got you babe."

Madelaine gives a 'awe' from behind, earning a giggle from Vanessa. Y/n blushes brightly, ignoring the two rude idiots behind her. Tiera just chuckles, kissing Y/n's forehead. "If you go take a nap now, I'll take you on a date." Her friend tells.

As Lili walks back to the warm tent with blankets and warm tea for Y/n, she's shocked to see Y/n run past her with wide eyes. When she walks into the tent, she finds Madelaine and Vanessa hysterically laughing, while Tiera has a giant grin on her lips.

"What happened?"

"Tiera told Y/n if she went to take a nap, she'll take her out on a date." Lili lets out a snort, shaking her head. One way to get Y/n to nap.