Can't Marry Her (2)

BrittBratz92 wanted a part 2 to see what the sisters have to say. Hope you like it, enjoy!

▪▪▪

~·~·~

Once Kris left, the two ladies knew it wouldn't be long until the others came around. Which sent Kylie into protective mode, and for once, caused her to close and lock their front gate. Usually, it's closed, but never locked.

But, it seemed Kylie was more paranoid then Y/n was, because the young entrepreneur was looking between the clock, and her cell, either checking the time or her messages. Y/n tried to get her to calm down, but she was too stirred up. But, when Kim's car pulled up into the driveway, Kylie freaked. Thankfully Y/n was able to calm her down and reason, but wanted to meet them on the front porch.

After unlocking the gate, and watching it slide open, both Kylie and Y/n waited for the family on the porch. Y/n held the baby monitor, just inside the girls woke up from their nap early, and called for one of them. Which was an escape for Kylie to use.

"Aren't gonna invite us in Ky?" The youngest Jenner shook her head, frowning.

"The girls are asleep, don't want any yelling to wake them up."

"You do know, it would be nice to introduce your girlfriend to us? I don't care what they or momma say, I just want you happy. I thought you knew this already." Kendall tells, a small smile coming to Kylie's lips.

"Kendall, this is Y/n, my wife. Y/n, this is my sister, Kendall." Y/n holds out her hand, hoping the handshake would be friendly. And it is, but also firm.

"Question: can you bake?" Y/n giggles, nodding.

"I finally perfected my snickerdoodles." Kendall smiles widely.

"I like her!" Khloe rolls her eyes.

"How do we know she isn't after Ky for her money?" Kourtney asks, sending a glare towards Y/n.

"Because I gave her a very expensive ring and she made me go exchange it for something smaller and thousands of dollars less. I gave her money, she hasn't used it. Told her she can quit her job, but loves it too much. She isn't like anyone else. If you don't like her, leave. I will happily cut you off for her because she is worth leaving my family for.

"Hey! I said I love her!" Kylie rolled her eyes.

"You can stay idiot. But you, mom, Kim and Khloe, I don't care. Either believe me or not. My family is suppose to be happy I found love, not upset because she was nearly homeless. I look for people's hearts, not how big their house is or the size of their wallets." Before Kylie could say more, Stormi calls for her mommy.

"Kendall you can stay, but the rest leave. We have to take care of our daughter." The three women quickly head inside, leaving the other three outside.

"Kendall, would you like to meet your niece?" Y/n asked, earning a happy nod from the model. Kylie knows her sisters might come around, but she doesn't care if they really do or not. She already has her family.