Sitting in her spot

eternalrevival

Don't know who that is, but hope you like it, enjoy! Also will be short

▫️▫️▫️

~·~·~

Though the chair didn't have her name written on it, she planted her but on it, waiting for the actually owner to come back. And for some reason, it was comfier then hers, though made exactly the same. Maybe it was because it wasn't her chair that made it much more nicer, but she liked it.

Closing her eyes and relaxing, Y/n let her body and mind unwind from the long day of shooting. Technically, she was able to go for the day, not having to film again until next episode, which should be in a few days. So, Y/n got a few days to relax and get some proper sleep. "You're sitting in my spot." Smiling with her eyes closed, Y/n gave a shrug, and ignored her girlfriend's question.

"Tired dear?" Y/n nodded, letting out a sigh.

"Why is your chair so comfier?" She whines, looking at her girlfriend with a pout. Alexa chuckles, kissing her girlfriend's forehead.

"Because it's mine. Wanna go home, I'm done for the day." Giving a nod, the two start to head to costume design, but Alexa gets stopped, saying she was added to a few more scenes. Y/n pouts, but Alexa kisses her cheek, telling her to go rest in her trailer and when she's done, she'll come get her. They stare a kiss, and Y/n heads to the trailer, but gets stopped by Zendaya and Sydney, both cooing over a tired Y/n.

They walk her to Alexa's trailer, then sitting with her as she falls asleep. When Alexa comes to the trailer an hour later, Y/n's asleep, head on Zendaya's lap, feet on Sydney's, she walks up to Zendaya, telling her she was in her spot, causing the two women to chuckle. Though they stayed how they were, Alexa was sure to remind Y/n were her spot was, in her arms.