Her Blue Macaw

GarfieldMcManus

I believe they wanted something jealousy and fluffy? Hope you like it, enjoy!

️▫️▫️▫️

~·~·~

"...please help me welcome, Adele and her lovely wife, Y/n!" Jimmy calls out, causing the two women to step from behind the curtain, smiling at the audiences reaction, and waving to them. Both women hug the host, then sit as they thank him for inviting them.

"You're Adele and Y/n! Of course I'd say yes and invite you." The two ladies blush, but Y/n speaks up, saying she's nowhere near important as Adele.

Adele frowns, looking at her wife, "now that's a lie. You're important to Angelo and I." As the audience cooed, Y/n blushed, then the audience cheered when Adele gave her wife a peck.

There was a small catch up before the one question Adele was hoping would come, but when Y/n had tweeted the embarrassing fact out, she knew it would always somehow come up. And it did, with the picture of the tweet printed on the cardboard. Adele immediately hid her face as Y/n cheered.

"Okay, so we were at the zoo, because animals, and they were letting us take pictures of the beautiful birds, and this gorgeous Hyacinth macaw, or blue macaw as they're known, just flies over to me from his handlers hand, and perches himself on my shoulder. Everything was fine until Adele kissed my cheek and he went crazy. Ruffling his feathers and squawking loudly. Adele pouted, but it was funny. The trainer tried to get him back, but the bird wouldn't budge. They had to get two other bird trainers to get him off, and when we left, Adele was cursing the bird's name under her breath! It was amazing!" Y/n squealed, smiling at the laughter from the audience. Her wife rolled her eyes, pouting at the story.

"The bird wasn't trained correctly." The singer mumbles, but both Jimmy and Y/n hear it, laughing their asses off.

Y/n turns to her wife, giving her a sweet kiss. "You're my blue macaw, the only one in the world I'd ever wanted." The singer blushes at the comment, as the audience coos over the two ladies. Adele may have gotten jealous over some bird, but Y/n has a way of showing her that she's only hers.