Their Princess

Gabysworld2

Hope you like it, enjoy!

✳✳✳

~·~·~

Though the Isle was a place where villains were sent so they wouldn't wreak havoc, it wasn't a place Y/n should've been. The teen was the exact opposite of the island, and wondered what life would be like on the outside of the Isle. Always dutiful, wanting to please her mother - though that was a chore in itself - and everyone.

When King Adam and Queen Belle sent out the four invites, Y/n wished this would be her ticket off the island. Evie, Mal and her would be able to leave the island behind, not have to worry about their parents anymore. But, Y/n's name was never even brought up. And when the four teens were told they were going, Mal straight out asked if Y/n would be going too. However, when no reply came from any grown-up, hearts sunk and disobedience started. Carlos spoke up, saying he wouldn't go without Y/n, but the teen merely shook her head, said it was okay, and took her girlfriends' hands to spend their limited amount of time together.

Y/n was there when the limo arrived, hugged the boys and promised them to keep an eye on her girls, then kissed her lovers goodbye and watched them enter the limo, never to see them again. She stood at the edge of the rainbow road, hoping, wishing, praying that Evie and Mal, or even one of the boys would explain to the king and queen about Y/n and ask for another invite for her, but, when the road disappeared that night, she knew no one would come back for her. And though it hurt, she knew her loves wouldn't forget her.

But, they did. Though the first few letters exchanged between them were great, after Y/n's sixth letter to them, there was no reply. Of course, Y/n merely chalked that up to them being busy. However, after sending many more letters and never getting a reply from any of her friends, she gave up, knowing what relationship she had with her lovers were gone.

Though it was only a couple months since Y/n last saw or heard from her ex-girlfriends, it felt like years, and still cried herself to sleep thinking about them and wondering how they were and if they moved on.

However, it was a few days later when her life changed. Locked away in her bedroom, sitting on her bed reading, Y/n thought the knock that came from her door was her mother, but, it wasn't. When she heard Evie's voice, Y/n scrambled to the door, messily trying to unlock it before throwing the door open. A pregnant nervous paused happened, before Y/n threw herself into her girlfriends arms. Crying against their shoulders and mumbling incoherently.

The two ladies tried to calm their girlfriend down, but it wasn't happening. And though Mal thought kissing Y/n's lips was a good idea, it only made Y/n sob louder and harder. So, while Mal stayed close to Y/n, Evie packed her girlfriend's clothes. And it wasn't until Y/n was in the back of the limo, squished between her lovers, did she realized she was leaving the Isle.

"Where we goin'?" The question was asked softly, almost hesitantly.

"Auradon Prep. You're coming with us. We told King Adam and Queen Belle and they wanted us to come get you." And though Y/n was thrilled to be with her girlfriends now, it still hurt.

"Why now? Why didn't you say anything when you first left? You stopped replying to my letters. Do you know how badly that hurt me? So many nights I spent crying myself to sleep because I thought you two were just done with me, that the two of you didn't care for me now that you were there. Do you know how much that hurt? To not hear from the two people you love most? If I was the one that would've been able to go, I would've dragged you into the car, then pleaded for them to take you as well. I'm hurt and upset. I'm so angry with the two of you. But I'm also so happy for the two of you to be here, holding me. I can't forgive you, not yet."

"We won't beg for forgiveness until you say it's alright. We know how badly we fucked up, and we are so sorry, Y/n. We love you, so very much. And will do whatever it takes to get back in your good graces." Evie kisses the top of her forehead, then tightens her hold on Y/n's waist.

Y/n knew what was coming was gonna be different, she just didn't know how badly damaged their relationship became.

No part 2.