Flirting for fun

Snixx344453

Hope you like it, enjoy!

▪▪▪

~·~·~

Using her lunchtime to get her caught up on homework, was the nerdiest thing she can do, but she really just wanted to get it out of the way. Have a free weekend without anything in the way. Though, knowing her sister, Rachel will probably drag her to the mall to get sheet music. She doesn't mind though. Maybe she could take Quinn out. Go to the movies and somewhere else that isn't Breadstixs. Good food, but they need something different for once.

Books dropping in front of her startle Y/n from her thoughts. Smiling when she spots Santana sitting in front of her. "Didn't think you knew where the library was San." The cheerleader scoffs, rolling her eyes.

"I know where it is. I choose not to come here because it's filled with undeserving peasants." It was Y/n's turn to roll her eyes, shaking her head at the cheerleader.

"I guess I'm a peasant then. Also, can you please stop drawing pornographic stuff in the ladies bathroom. It's disturbing seeing my sister doing those things. Surprise you still draw that though, but, if you can't have it, you can draw and fantasize it." It takes a minute before Santana realizes what was said, but a evil glare comes across her lips.

"I don't like man-hands!" The cheerleader whisper-yells, a glare following the suppose truth. "I like my women to have a bit more meat on them. And way less annoying."

"Besides, your precious Quinn is the one drawing those pictures. Maybe she's the one with secret fantasies."

Y/n smirks, "oh, I already know she does." Santana doesn't expect the reply, but doesn't say anything else. The silence that hangs over them is awkward at best, but it lets Y/n finish up her homework.

"You should take me out." The comment makes Y/n raise an eyebrow, a small smile coming to her lips.

"Oh? Why should I?"

"Because I can give you a blowie that'll knock your socks off. I know how to treat a woman just right and your big package will be is really good hands."

"Her big package is in incredible hands." Santana sneers at Quinn, then rolls her eyes. Like always, the two start to bicker, and it annoys Y/n to no end. Like, for once, can they just leave without anything happening? But they are teenagers.

"Look," Y/n claps their hands, getting their attention, "I'm gonna leave so you two can bicker in peace. I don't want to hear you two fight anymore because honestly, it's annoying. Love you Quinn, love you too San." Lifting up her backpack, Y/n heads out the library doors, and goes to try to find her sister, taking her up on going to the mall later.

Probably wasn't what you wanted. Sorry.