Wired Autocomplete Interview

Sav_06_bby

Hope you like it, enjoy!

▫️▫️▫️

~·~·~

"Hello, I'm Y/n Y/l/n and this is my wife-"

"No, don't confuse anyone who doesn't know us. I'm Y/n, that's my wife Jennifer Lawrence and we're doing the Wired Autocomplete Interview."

Jennifer pouts, looking at her wife. "You're mean." Y/n rolls her eyes, pecking her wife's cheek, as she takes the board given to them. 'Is Jennifer Lawrence' is written all the way down, several sticky papers covering up what was searched.

Jennifer takes the first paper off, as she repeats the question. "Is Jennifer Lawrence a natural blonde. Are we all really? Yeah, like, not this color, but yeah."

"It's more of a dirty blonde."

Jennifer smirks, "I'm your dirty blonde." There's giggles from behind the camera as Y/n shakes her head.

"And a dork." Y/n rolled her eyes, shaking her head.

"Is Jennifer Lawrence good at archery?" Y/n snorts, smirking as she shakes her head.

"She's not bad, but also not good. I saw this woman shoot the arrow into someone windshield. And not one knows how that happened."

"Babe!" Jen whines, blushing.

"If they're moving slowly or not at all, then she's decent."

"Asshole." Her wife mutters, but it only makes Y/n smile wider.

"Is Jennifer Lawrence hispanic?" Y/n raises her eyebrow.

"Maybe they got you confused with me." Y/n pipes up.

"I wish I was hispanic." But Y/n shakes her head.

"No you don't, because then you'd know what it's like to be yelled at by your mamá as she threatens you with a chancla." Jennifer lets out a snort, remembering as Y/n's mom chased her around the table with a slipper because she hadn't told her mom about Jennifer yet.

"That was pretty funny. I love your mom." A proud smile comes to Y/n's lips.

"Mamá loved you too." Y/n pecks her wife's cheek, then takes the next stuck paper off.

"Is Jennifer Lawrence married? No. I'm not, so, you know," Jennifer gives a wink, clicking her tongue.

"Ignore her." Y/n tells, rolling her eyes. "She's happily married, and if she knows what's good for her, she'll shut up before her wife makes her sleep in the couch."

"Your won't last a night without me beside you." Chuckling, Y/n raises her eyebrow.

"Whatever you sat love." They continue woth the last two, before moving onto Y/n's board. Jennifer holds it in place as Y/n rips the paper off.

"Is Y/n Y/l/n related to Jerry Y/l/n? Yes, he's my dad. My father is white, mamá is Hispanic."

"Is Y/n Y/l/n pregnant? How many people have looked that up?" Shaking her head, Y/n rolls her eyes, some people have nothing better to do. "No, I'm not pregnant. Not saying I don't want to be, in the future though."

"I'm good, but not that good." Jennifer comments, earning chuckles.

Taking off the next piece of paper, Y/n lets out a laugh, "is Y/n Y/l/n dating Taylor Swift? Yes! That is my wife and I'm so on love with her! This woman beside me kidnapped me, Taylor baby, take me away!" Jennifer pouts, rolling her eyes.

"No no, jokes aside. I did date Taylor, but we sadly broke up. She is my best friend though. This woman beside me is my wife and I love her, though, she is a shit."

"Your love me and my shit." Though the sentence sounded wrong, it was true. Y/n pull off another piece of paper.

"Is Y/n Y/l/n in Supergirl? That's an amazing question, but no. Sadly, I'm not, nor have I been asked to appear. I would love to act with Melissa again, she's so incredible and fun to be around."

The last paper was ripped off, "How old is Y/n Y/l/n? I'm 28."

"She's really old." Y/n scoffs.

"Says the woman who's 31." As they're handed another card, they joke with each other, wondering what other questions were gonna be asked. They have fun, enjoying the day before heading home, wondering how long until they can watch the video.

Kinda sucks, sorry.