Date night to almost fight night

verretta99

Hope you like it, enjoy!

▫️▫️▫️

~·~·~

Perhaps going to some fast food joint would've been better than some upscale restaurant, because getting interrupted by some asshole ex-boyfriend isn't how Y/n wanted her date to go.

The date had started off amazing. Y/n, being the gentlewoman she is, bought Taylor a bouquet of colorful roses. Pinks, reds, whites, some dyed purples and gorgeous greens. Y/n just loves colorful things, and while the clerk thought she was stupid, and tried to change her mind, Taylor loved the roses, giving Y/n a chaste cheek kiss.

Y/n drove, since the first time Taylor drove Y/n, they got into an accident - not Taylor's fault - which resulted in a nasty bruise on Y/n's arm.

The restaurant Y/n had picked was definitely an upper class kind. Suits and dresses was the required clothing, and Y/n knew, this place would charge over the top prices for small and probably mediocre food. Though, Y/n could've picked a hole in the wall place that sold amazing food instead, and the two would be happier. But, Y/n just wanted to impress Taylor, at least, just this once.

The restaurant staffing was kind and sweet,  even gave them their bestest wine on the house. Taylor and Y/n talked about everything and nothing really important, just getting to know each other more. Y/n revealed she had two cats and three overgrown puppy dogs that are brats and troublemakers, but very kind and protective of her. Of course, Taylor would freak when she found out what kind of dogs Y/n actually owned, but that wouldn't be till later.

When the food came out, Y/n was pleasantly surprised about how big the plate was. This definitely wasn't mediocre food. It was fucken amazing. Y/n definitely shouldn't have judge this restaurant quite yet. But now she loves it.

Though they were full from dinner, how could they not have desert. They share a chocolate lava cake with ice cream on the side. However, a loud shout came from the front of the restaurant, earning the customers attention. And then it escalated when the waiter was pushed to the grown, revealing a disheveled and drunk Jake Gyllenhaal. "You fucken bitch! Writing that song about me!" He yelled at Taylor, finger pointing straight in her face.

"Hey!" Though shorter than both Jake and Taylor, the strength Y/n uses to push him away is impressive. "Don't you dare point your finger at her! Get the hell out of the restaurant, you're only making a fool out of yourself in front of all these people." Instead of using his brain and leaving, the drunken haze clouded it, a scowl coming to his face as he steps up. Y/n didn't think he'd to that, taking a step back, which Jake thought was a win in his book. However, Y/n steps up to him, sending him a glare. She wasn't afraid of this... boy.

"What do you want Jake? Do you want a fight? Because I'll give you one. It doesn't matter how little I am, I sure as hell will still win. Leave, before you make a fool of yourself. Look around! Your reputation is hanging in the balance. You're drunk. Is this how you want people to view you? Because this'll how people will remember you. Drunk, storming into a restaurant, hurting a waiter, wanting to fight two women all because you got butt hurt over a song that was years ago. Honestly, next time, think with your head instead of your dick when you go after someone half your age." That pisses Jake off, his face hardening and raising his fist. Luckily, Y/n's able to duck, kneeing him in the crotch, causing him to groan and crumble to the floor.

"You just fucked up Jake." She tells him, before grabbing Taylor's hand, and leading them towards the counter. Both parties apologize, and the owner, who's sweet and kind, tells them not to worry about paying.

The two head to the car, Y/n simmering down a bit, but still fuming. "I'm sorry." Taylor tells, but Y/n lets out a laugh, shaking her head.

"You have nothing to be sorry for. He has everything to be sorry for. But, please remind me to send him a thank you card, because he let the best thing go. I love you Taylor, and someone like him, won't stop me from loving you, or seven changing my mind." Y/n tells, a smile on her lips.

And that's when Taylor decides she knows Y/n is different from the others.