The Last Bunk to Share

ThatWifeOfEverybody

They're both 18 in this, hope you like it, enjoy! Also, will be short

▫️▫️▫️

~·~·~

It was the last day of camp. Last year for Y/n and others that were the same age as her. It sucked too. Because all the campers were her friends, and as far as she could tell, she couldn't volunteer or work there. Which sucked.

Walking into the four bed cabin, Y/n frowned as she looked around, already missing the place. Her bag was already packed, with only pajamas left out for the night.

Looking up when the squeaky door opens, Y/n sends a smile towards Lou. "Hey."

"You ready for home?" Y/n nods.

"Yes, and now. I'll miss this place, sucks that I can't volunteer." She shrugs. "How 'bout you?" Lou sits across from her, nodding.

"Yea, though, I won't miss the food." Both ladies laugh. "What college are you going too?"

"Uh, I don't know yet, I do know I have several letters waiting for me, but my dream is Yale. How about you?" Lou shrugs her shoulders.

"May take a gap year, get a job so I don't have to work ridiculously hard. Maybe we can stay in contact?" The teen suggests, trying to act like it would be okay if they didn't. Y/n smiles, ripping off a piece of paper, then handing it over. Lou happily write her number in the paper, then hands it back.

"Call me when you get home, yeah? Maybe if we don't live far, we can meet up for coffee or something."

The teen smiles, "I'd love that. Since we still have time before dinner, wanna enjoy the lake?"

Y/n smiles, "love too."

Sorry this sucked... I had trouble on this....