Stealing the Crown

RossYuri5
They had something different. Eris is the Goddes of Chaos (which is Loki's daughter, look it up) and wants reader to steal something important. All you're getting for now lol. Maybe a two parter, don't know yet. Enjoy!

▪▪▪

~·~·~

With her fresh and severely hot cup of coffee in hand, the college student made her way towards the mandatory English class. Other students were already pilling in,  knowing how strict their professor was on tardiness. No one really wanted to write four page worth of crazy lines.

Trotting down the stairs and to her seat in the middle row, Y/n gave a small smile to her desk buddy, before taking out her laptop and powering it on. Luckily, with all the 'working' money she's made, she was able to upgrade her old piece of shit laptop to this new piece of shit laptop. So, loading up speed took less time, and by the time the professor walked in, she was already recording and ready to type away.

However, she was too busy to notice that timed stopped and their was no noise. It was only when digging into her backpack for a pen, but coming up empty, did she finally notice something wasn't right. Looking over at her desk buddy to ask to borrow a pen, did Y/n see him looking straight down at his paper, not blinking and moving. "Uh, bud?" She gave him a poke, but he didn't move. Looking around, everyone else was also frozen, no moving or even breathing.

"Miss Y/n Y/l/n." Hearing her professor's voice, the student jump, knees knocking against the table.

"Uh, Miss Jones. I don't know-"

"It's fine darling, it's just temporary. I need to talk to you in private is all." Y/n gives her a look.

"And you couldn't do that after class?"

The woman shakes her head, "you wouldn't believe me." She sighs. "Anyways, I need your help. This may shock you, but my name isn't Daisy Jones. I am Eris, goddess of Chaos. And I need you to steal something for me."

There's a pregnant pause, then: "aren't you Loki's daughter?"

Eris gives a scoff, "you humans don't know anything about Norse mythology."

"You can stop time, why can't you just go and steal something?" Which was a good point to ask.

"I'll pass you. No test or home-"

"Deal. I have too much homework as is. What do I gotta do?"

"Queen Elizabeth's crown? Steal it." Y/n looks at her teacher - is she still her teacher - frowning.

"The crown? A crown that is severely guarded at all hours in a place where people aren't allowed to go? That crown?"

"Yes! I was hoping you know what I was talking about." The goddess says happily.

"Wait wait wait, I pickpocket, merely stealing wallet. Stealing a crown is remotely different!"

"Yes, which is why, you'll look different from what you are now." Y/n stays quiet. If she does this, there's a high chance that she'll end up in prison for trying to steal the Queen's crown. But, if she successfully gets the crown, no having to worry about taking the class. Well, even if she fails, she won't need the class.

"If I do this, you have to admit you have a crush on me. You think I don't know when you aren't looking? Especially with the dress last week." The goddess chuckles.

"You looked absolutely edible dear. But, yes. I do have a crush on you. Now, come to my house after your last class and we'll work on the details." Y/n gives a nod, and with a wave on the professors hand, time resumes, the noise rises as the goddess clears her throat. God, what did she get herself into.

~~~

The next few weeks were making plans and practicing. Specifically, making her college class think she was a princess from an unknown country. And though it zapped a lot of energy from Eris, the plan and disguise worked pretty well.

After that part of the plan was done, they pulled up maps of the castle's layout. Where all the rooms were, where the correct room was and how to get past some security. Y/n wasn't gonna lie, she was nervous. She honestly didn't know how this was gonna go, but it was a 50/50 chance of grabbing what was needed.

When the date came, both women boarded the plane to London, ready to get this plan underway. Because the faster it's done and over with, the better she can head back home and fucken take a deep and steady breath.

The hotel wasn't over the top, but it wasn't a shitty place. Both had their own beds, though the goddess relentlessly teased Y/n about sleeping in her bed. And though Y/n may act confident and unbothered, she blushed like crazy at the comments.

The next day, everything was set into motion. She was dropped off behind a building, then made her way towards the gates, where multiple people started to recognize her. The guards quickly surrounded her, then ushered her inside, where her grandmother was standing, a frown on her lips.

"I'm sorry grandmother, I just needed fresh air." She replied softly, pretending to feel embarrassed and disappointed. The older woman gives a sigh, but nods, telling her to be more careful before telling her to wash up for tea.

***

Though she was sent on a mission to steal something, she enjoyed spending time with the Queen. And she'll fully accept her spot in hell after this, because what she's doing is fucked up.

She waited for night to come, and after midnight passed, she made her way to the crown room, quickly running in, telling the guards that were there her grandmother needed help before taking the crown for herself. And that's when the act was dropped and the image of her being the granddaughter of the Queen vanished.

Using the exits they planned, Y/n was able to get out remarkably fast. Grabbing the bag that was planted, she slipped the crown inside, then made her way to the pick up point.

Y/n's heart never stopped racing until they arrived back at the hotel, and locked the rooms door. Eris took the bag, then brought out the crown. A smile come to the goddess' lips, then sent Y/n a smirk. "You, my dear, are amazing. I knew I could count on you, dove." Eris comments, earning a blush from Y/n. "When we get home, I'm taking you out on a date, you earned whatever you want, love."

"What if I just want a kiss?" She asks softly, earning a look.

"A kiss, hmm?" Y/n nods. The goddess comes closer, tilting Y/n's chin up, and barely pecks her lips. "There'll be more of that later darling, for now, let's get home and grab you a steak, hmm?" Y/n gives a nod, only hearing about getting more kisses later. She just wondered how they were gonna smuggle a crown through customs.

Sorry if this sucked....