The Hadid Pack (2)

Anon requested a continuation to this story. Also, look out for a future rewrite of this story. Hope you like it, enjoy!

️▫️▫️▫️

~·~·~

Instead of taking a nap as Gigi had suggested, Y/n took out her laptop, jotting down what she had already saw and encountered so for. And definitely making sure to smear that taxi drivers name.

Checking over her camera - thanking God nothing was wrong with it - Y/n made her way out of her room and down the steps. The home was decorated beautifully and definitely had a woman's touch. "My mother made that." Jumping, hand going to her chest, Y/n looked over at the stairs she had just came from and smiled. If Gigi was there when she came out, Y/n didn't notice. The Alpha gave a small smile, "I didn't mean to scare you."

Y/n shakes her head chuckling, "don't worry. My family does it to me all the time. My older brother taught his daughter how to sneak up on me, and get me good." The Alpha chuckles, walking closer to the journalist. "It's beautiful. Did she make the one in my room as well?" Gigi gives a proud nod, eyes shining in pride.

"She did. Sadly, Bella and I didn't pick up her artistic talents. Even my stick figures aren't good." Y/n lets out a laugh, nodding.

"Same here. Art isn't my strong suit. But, taking photos, that's my skill."

"Bella and I, we researched before bringing you in. You're pictures are just incredible." Red comes to Y/n's cheeks.

"She's right." Bella speaks up, causing the two ladies to look towards the kitchen.

Gigi gives a scoff, "you better not be ruining dinner." She scolds her sister when seeing food on a paper plate. Bella sticks out her tongue, then takes a bite, moaning extra loud at the taste. Y/n giggles, loving the sisters sisterly moment.

Bella goes to open her mouth, but Gigi points at her, glaring, "no talking with your mouth full!" Bella frowns, chews her food, then opens her mouth for Gigi to see. The older Alpha frowns, scrunching up her nose in disgust.

"Better?" Gigi flicks her sister off. Y/n can't hold it anymore and busts out laughing. Gigi and Bella look over at the laughing woman, smiles coming to their lips.

"Well, if my sister's done being a brat, why don't we head out and I'll show you around?" Y/n bounces on the heels of her feet.

"Please!" The three head outside, the blue sky and bright sun make it a perfect day for taking pictures.

Gigi and Bella take turns telling Y/n about the land and how everything came to be. Though Bella and Gigi are the two true leaders, everyone is treated equally. No one at the bottom, and no one in top.

The school has state of the art technology, and has better internet than she can ever get. The kids are all interested in her, and she takes as many pictures as she can before needing to leave. The older students are wary of her, and she only takes few pictures. When he walks into a biology class, she walks right out when finding out they're dissecting frogs. The two Alphas laugh, but don't push her.

The compounds library has more books than she's ever seen. Squealing at the four story building with tons of reading space.

By the time the two Alphas are done showing her around, she's filled up one, almost two memory cards of pictures.

They head back to the home so Y/n can get another fresh memory card, and to freshen up. She changes into a light dress, with some flats, since she won't be walking around so much.

The feast is huge, the hell filled with people and little kids running around. Food lined the tables, delicious smells lingering all around.

After a small speech, they all dig in, with Y/n getting the first plate first. "Good?" Gigi asks when Y/n starts digging in. The journalist nods, blushing as she uses her napkin to wipe her mouth.

"I can cook, but this is outstanding. I may need to ask for lessons while I'm here." The rest of the night passes quickly and before Y/n knew it, she was standing in front of her bedroom door, tired and full.

"We want to ask your something. Have you shared partners before?" Y/n was shocked to hear a question like that, but wondered why Bella was asking.

"No." Y/n asks hesitantly.

"Would you like too?"

"First, who would it be."

"Bella and I." Gigi tells.

"Isn't that like, weird? You two are sisters. Isn't someone gonna be jealous?"

"We don't get jealous. We talk, a lot. Share a lot with each other. You don't need to say yes if it's too much."

"Can we try?" Y/n asks. The two women nod, then they kiss her cheeks before bidding her night. Y/n already knew this wouldn't just be a two weeks ordeal, she may end up staying.