Delena Panel

Christine_Melanie

Hope you like it, enjoy!

✳✳✳

~·~·~

Okay, looking back at it now, the smartest thing she could've done is check her phone. Then, she wouldn't have two slightly upset girlfriends' and many fans and friends freaking out over what just happened. But, in her defense, she was tired from the recording session today, and the flight home took a huge toll on her. Really, Y/n just wanted to get home, kiss her girlfriends', kiss the lil' peanut, then fall into bed and sleep the day away.

However, the plan didn't go that way.

Walking into her home, music filtered through the house, but already knew where it came from. Y/n called out to her girlfriends', but no answer came. Well, not a human answer at least. Her German Shepherd, Zeus, trotted down the stairs, running up to her and giving her all the love he could.

"I missed you too, boy. And I'll let you out in a second, but where's momma and mom?" The dog immediately heads back upstairs, trotting back to where he escaped from.

A smile comes to Y/n's lips when both her lovers start to sing, but, she didn't see the tablet on the table, recording. Y/n pushes open the door, slipping inside, then surprising her girlfriends' with pecks on their lips, then kissing Selena's barely visible bump. And that's when Demi called out to her as Selena quickly shut the live down.

And now, after messages from friends and family - that didn't know they were dating - and a rude message from her brother - somehow predicting how they'd get found out - the three ladies thought of a way to let their fans know they were dating.

Well, to let them know the truth really. They know they're dating abd expecting a baby, now.

"Why don't we just go live and explain it all? It's the easiest option. Or make a YouTube video." Y/n suggested.

"Comic-Con is next week-"

"I am not explain anything to geeks in the audience. Explaining to anyone that looks like our characters? No. No Delena Panel." Selena and Y/n share a look, before sending Demi the same look.

"'Delena?'" The singer blushes.

"I couldn't fit all three of our names together, okay!"

Selena kisses her girlfriend's cheek, chuckling, "why don't we just go live, okay?" Both women agree, setting up for the next live. People impatiently waited, hopping on when the live started, with the chat going crazy.

"We aren't gonna answer questions, because we don't need too." Y/n starts. Some people agree, while other's don't, and the one's that don't agree, get yelled at by the ones that do agree, in the chat below.

"To be honest, we've only been together for a year, maybe a year and a month, but fully a year." Y/n begins.

"And yes, I am pregnant, about 15 weeks."

"And before any Asshole says something, the baby really is mine. If y'all don't understand what that means, read some fan fiction. I know the lesbians that are here and do read know what that means." Demi gives a nudge to Y/n, a scowl coming to her face.

"Don't tell them that." Y/n rolls her eyes.

"Look, we all love each other. To the fans that disagree, fuck you, we don't want you in our life. To the fans that are still here and approve of us, we thank you, and we love you. Also, something will be out tomorrow, bye!" Y/n quickly ends the live, knowing fans will go crazy over that information.

"Now, can I please take a nap?" Their girlfriend whines, a pout coming to her lips. Selena agrees, stating she needs one too. Though Demi doesn't sleep, she still lays in bed with them, watching her favorite TV channel, holding Selena close, thinking of the future.