Not feeling really mighty

-auntiesnixx

Hope you like it, enjoy!

✳✳✳

~·~·~

To be truthful, she thought she'd get at least one or two questions thrown her way. But, no. It's nearly been an hour, with no question asked. All her other co-stars had questions, except her, and while she was fine with just listening, it hurt that people weren't asking. She was thrilled to be here, but apparently, people didn't care she was there.

So, she sat there patiently, smiling and laughing when it was appropriate, and waited for the panel to end. However, while she thought she wasn't acting any differently, Cate noticed something off with her girlfriend. Actually, she noticed that no one had asked Y/n anything yet, which was upsetting. The week before and during Comic-Con, all Y/n could talk about was the panel and answering questions. So, Cate knew that this was upsetting her girlfriend.

"My question's for Cate. Did you steal anything from set? Or, did they let you take anything home?" The actress gave a smirk, fans ready to hear the scandalous answer. However, the woman seated between Tom and Chris had a bright blush on her face, eyes wide, not wanting her girlfriend to reveal anything or simply just lie.

"Darling, would you like to answer that?" Cate asked, looking over at her blushing girlfriend. Hollering came from the fans, screaming for Y/n as all eyes fell on her. Her face somehow became redder, hoping the floor would open up and swallow her whole.

"What did Care steal Y/n?" Chris asked, chuckling into the mic, already knowing what it was. Y/n sent him a glare, then looked at the woman waiting.

"Her green suit-"

"Why?" Cate's comment comes immediately after. Y/n gives a pout, looking over at her lover.

"Why are you being mean to me?" Cate gives a laugh, shaking her head.

"They just want to know, love."

Y/n rolls her eyes, "no, you're being an asshole. She stole-" Care gives a scoff, "the suit because it does things to me." Like the fans reactions, Chris and Tom are laughing hysterically. Y/n frowns, wanting to go home already. Comic-Con is stupid.

Cate comes from behind her, kissing the top of her head, and while Y/n wants to be pissed at her, she can't help but smile at her girlfriend's sweetness. But, Y/n knows once they get back to the hotel, Cate will be sitting in the corner, thinking about what she did.

Sorry about the no angst... Wasn't in a angst mood, sorry...