Not a jealous bone in your body, hmm?

Anonymous wanted jealous Margot Robbie. Enjoy!

▪▪▪

~·~·~

"Well well well, if it isn't my sister and her lovely wife." The interviewer rolled her eyes, acting as if this was the last couple she wanted to interview.

"Say what you want, I got you and your lovely hubby together." Pink spreads across her sister's cheeks, a cute smile spreading across her lips.

"Fine fine. Now, how are the two of you on this fantastic night? Excited for the movie? Or to see all the hot celebrities here?" Her sister joked, earning a laugh from both ladies.

"Well, you know me, I have the only hot lady I want beside me." Y/n awe's kissing her wife's cheek. "But I'm excited to see the movie. The others before have been incredible, and now, I'm excited to see where it goes. And we're both pretty good, I'd say." Y/n nods, agreeing to her wife's words.

"I mean, you did see us last night. You know we're good." Y/n teases.

Her sister rolls her eyes, holding up the cards. "You know I have to ask. I'm surprised they haven't stolen Y/n away so they could take pictures of her and Scarlett." Margot scoffs while Y/n chuckles.

"They tried too, she wouldn't give me up." Margot rolls her eyes as Emma shakes her head, laughing.

"I thought you didn't have a jealous bone in your body, Margot?" The Australian actress pouts, rolling her eyes.

"I don't! I just got my wife back last night after finishing another show, and I'm not ready to part without her yet." The sisters know she's lying, but it's also a good excuse. After a few more questions, they head inside the theater, taking a seat with all the other actors, waiting for the movie to start.

A few actors walk up to the couple, hugging the two of them, before making small talk for a few seconds. It was when the movie started, did Y/n make her own comment.

"You are jealous, my love." Margot looks over at her, frowning, then rolls her eyes.

"Whatever." The actress mumbles. Y/n chuckles, kisses her cheek as she tells her wife she loves her.