Coming Back (4)

Sav_06_bby wanted part 4 to Coming back. Hope you enjoy!

▪▪▪

~·~·~

Carrying Charlotte to the spare room, Y/n tucked her sleeping daughter into bed, and kissed her forehead. "Night my sweet." She whispered before tiptoeing out, and shutting the door behind her.

Yawning as she walks back to the living room, Y/n detoured to the kitchen, to get herself another drink. Of course, it's non-alcoholic - apple juice in a fancy wine glass - then walks back to the living room, where everyone's changed seats, and now a different movie is on. Handel and Gretel: Witch Hunters started to play, and if that wasn't the perfect movie, because she had the biggest crush on Gemma Arterton. So beautiful and her accent. Heart eyes, honestly.

However, try as she might, her eyes grow heavier and heavier by the second and just as the movie gets to the part where the witches are stealing the last child and burning the village, she succumbs to sleep, head falling back against Hermione's chest. Her eyes are close, breathing slow and relaxed.

It wasn't until the movie was over did anyone realize she fell asleep. Alice kissing her forehead to try and wake her up, but it's no use.

"Why don't you just leave her there? Daddy always said that couch was comfortable." Veronica comments, already grabbing the throw blanket. None of the ladies are strong enough to carry Y/n, not that they haven't tried. They're all very weak women, just not weak in that way.

Y/n's lover kiss her forehead, and though a small smile.comes to her face, she doesn't wake up.

~~~

Her back being rubbed and a giggle comes to her ears, causes her to wake up slowly. "Mommy, wake up!" Charlotte giggles, bringing a smile to your face. Y/n smiles, eyes blinking to drive away the sleepiness. She pushes herself up, then turns, sending a sleepy smile towards her daughter and girlfriend.

"Mornin' baby girl. Did you sleep good?" The little girl nods, then points at the table.

"Penny made 'cakes!" Y/n giggles, knowing how obsessed with pancakes her daughter is.

"I see. Did you tell her thank you?" Charlotte's eyes widen, before she rushes off towards the dining room, yelling her thanks at Penelope.

"Morning, love." Y/n smiles.

"Mm morning." They share a sweet kiss, and after pulling away, Hermione stands and pulls Y/n up with her.

"Hungry?"

Y/n makes a hum, "for food, no. For you, yes." Hermione wraps her arms around Y/n's waist, stopping her from moving. The Latina's lips brush against Y/n's ear. But, before Hermione could say anything, Veronica lets out a whine, begging them to stop.

"It's too early for this!" Hermione laughs, but Y/n blushes. Y/n kisses Penelope's head, then sits beside Alice and kisses her cheek.

As Y/n grabs the different foods available, she doesn't see the looks her three lovers share, but if she did, she would've noticed the three small ring size boxes in the middle of the table.