Penny Parker

LucilineSunning

Hope you like it, will be short! Enjoy!

▫️▫️▫️

~·~·~

"How dare you eat at my favourite ice cream parlour without me!" Penny gasped, earning the entire shops attention. Y/n giggled, playfully rolling her eyes, before holding up a cover cup full of her favorite ice cream.

"As a apology, I got you this." Penny kissed Y/n's cheek first, before sitting down.

"Apology accepted." Taking the lid off, Penny pulls the spoon from the plastic, then digs into the ice cream, moaning at the flavor.

"So, how's Mr. Stark?" Y/n pouts, rolling her eyes because of course, she would ask about her dad.

"Oh, I'm fine! You miss me as much as I missed you?! Awe, Penny!" Penny rolls her eyes at her friend dramatic nature. "I get you're in love with him, but I haven't seen you in two months, Pen."

Penny frowns, "first, I admire you dad. He's my idol, you know that. And I know we haven't seen each other in months. It sucks. School sucks without you. Flash is stupid and keeps making jokes. I miss my best friend. I miss my girlfriend." Y/n takes Penny's hand, giving it a sweet kiss.

"Will Aunt May let you sleep over for the weekend? Dad's out of town, but Pepper will be there. And your know how Pepper is, she's treat us." The two girls giggle. As they continue to enjoy their ice cream, Penny texts her Aunt, who agrees, and the girls start planning the night. Maybe Y/n could steal a bottle of champagne, it'll be a night worth celebrating.