Joining for One Reason

Mover18

Will be short

Will be short. Hope you like it, enjoy!

▫️▫️▫️

~·~·~

"Miss Cabello, here to support your sister?" Mr. Schuester asks, looking down at his cliptray.

"No, to audition." Camila gives a bright smile, as Rachel and their teacher send worried looks. Karla rolls her eyes, knowing what the diva and teacher are thinking.

"Miss Sylvester didn't send me or anything. She knows that I don't mess with my sister."

Mr. Schue looks at Camila, "can she sing?"

Camila brightens, "yes! I've been trying to get her to join, but she never would. Please, Mr. Schue, let her audition." Though Camila pleads, he looks towards Rachel, who's curious about her singing. She gives a nod, and he motions towards the stage.

When she sings, it's beautiful, beyond beautiful. Rachel isn't only surprise, but falls in love, which also surprises her, because she already has a leading man in her life. But, Karla, she has a big voice in that little body and Rachel loves it.

So mesmerized by Karla singing, Rachel doesn't hear her teacher calling her name. Only when he touches her shoulder, does it bring her back to reality. "Sorry, Mr. Schue. It's a yes! With your voice, we can definitely win regionals and nationals!" Camila gives a squeal, running up to hug her sister.

"Well, you impressed the hardest judge here. Welcome to the team." Mr. Schue cheers, causing Camila to squeal and hug her sister tighter.

After a few more less than impressive auditions, Rachel leaves and heads for the choir room to practice. However, she wasn't the only one there. Karla was there, sitting behind the piano, playing a few notes. It wasn't anything noticeable, but the notes sounded beautiful together.

"Your play beautifully." Karla looks up, sending a smile to the diva.

"Thank you. You know, I auditioned for you. Camila always sings high praises about you, and I know I can sing, so, I did it for you." Rachel's eyes widen, a smile spreading across her face. Yea, she was in love with Karla.

This sucked, sorry.