Relaxing Video Game Playing Day

Evilregal38

Hope you like it, enjoy!

▫️▫️▫️

~·~·~

Laying between Charlie and Zari, Y/n's eyes were slowly drifting close, caused by the warmth of her lovers. Though they were being particularly loud, it didn't stop Y/n from trying - and almost succeeding - to fall asleep. However, when Charlie looked over to see her girlfriend's eyes closed, looking peaceful, instead of letting her sleep, Charlie nudged her awake. "Don't be going to sleep in us pretty." Y/n gave a sigh, blinking her heavy eyes open, before sitting up straighter.

"You feelin' okay?" Zari asks, slightly worried, because Y/n hardly ever takes a nap. Giving a tired smile, Y/n nods, kissing her girlfriend's cheek.

"Yeah, just tired. And I'm sure if I was coming down with something, the ship would've let me know."

"Maybe you're bored?" Zari says, but Y/n doesn't get bored. If she was bored, then something was definitely wrong with Y/n. Besides, Y/n always had a book in her hand. So, Y/n doesn't get bored.

"Why can't I just be tired? Why can't I take a nap?" Y/n questions, though knowing the answer. If she takes a nap now, she won't sleep tonight. Leaving her grumpy all day tomorrow.

"No, you can go to sleep early tonight, okay? How about a video game, hmm?" Y/n considers if she wants to get her ass handed to her in Mario Kart.

"Yeah, but anything besides Mario Kart." Zari smirks, deciding what game to play.

Though it's still Mario, it's Mario Party, which is slightly better. Y/n ranks second, while Charlie wins. Zari is grumpy, definitely a sore loser, while Charlie is a sore winner. Y/n just wants to sleep. But her ladies don't let her sleep just yet.

They play Need For Speed next, which Y/n is really good at. Her lovers crash nearly every second, while Y/n drifts her turns, stops in time for traffic and fills up her boost as she goes against traffic. Many near misses and a almost heart attack later, Y/n places first, once again.

Charlie and Zari give up, letting Y/n play by herself, which causes a new time record and a new map that she hasn't seen before. But only several plays later, Y/n sets another best time and beaten the whole thing, before doing it on reverse.

By the time dinner comes around, Y/n is less tired then before, excited for the other two maps she had opened up.

Though it wasn't an exciting fun day, the three ladies spend the day together, enjoying some much needed time off.