Not leaving without a fight

balahibonivia wanted Megan Fox. Hope you like it, enjoy!

▪▪▪

~·~·~

If she could hit someone without getting in trouble and her very large reputation being broken and torn down, she'd do it to that asshole who keeps trying to steal Megan from her. And what's fucked up, he's professing his love for her by any means necessary. Commercials on TV - found out about that one while you were at work - billboard spaces, magazines, even buses. It was all across social media and it felt like wherever either of them looked, they'd see his slimy smiling face pleading for a date. Flowers were sent to their house - how he got their address was still very suspicious - jewelry and clothing, skimpy clothing that Y/n will admit, would look good on Megan were sent. And it got so bad that Y/n asked if they should take out a restraining order to make him stop all contact. And even Megan had agreed, but they both decided against it, knowing it was harmless, though, very fucken annoying.

Though, they had a bunch of family friends and even fans sticking up for them. Calling Colson out and how unbelievably rude he is. Hell, Megan's ex-husband showed support for his ex and Y/n, calling out Colson to just stop and get over himself. And incredibly, that's what made the wannabe rapper respond. Posting four pictures of notes that he wrote about how in love he was in Megan, and that he could give her a better life than Y/n could. And then basically ending with he wasn't going down without a fight. To which Y/n stupidly responded too. Yea, she got a head slap for that one.

And it just made Colson ramp up the sending gifts. However, Y/n took the opportunity and kept them, instead of sending them back. Wearing them out in public, showing them off to the paparazzi as Megan shook her head, telling the photographers there that Colson graciously sent her very beautiful very expensive jewelry. Which, usually at the end of the day, would get a tweet from the rapper, totally pissed and upset. And then, to be mean basically, Y/n would take the jewelry to pawn shops to sell, then give the money to charity. Though, one thing they did keep were the clothes, well the nighties and teddies. They were silk and neither Megan or Y/n could part with them.

And then, a giant surprise came. That fucker bought Megan a Lamborghini, so beautiful and just fucken amazing. "Now this, this you can leave me for." Y/n joked, earning a glare from Megan. However, Y/n got her revenge when paparazzi took pictures of Megan proposing to Y/n in said Lamborghini.