Senior Ditch Day

Mover18

For my senior ditch day, I didn't want to get in trouble so I had my mom call in saying I was sick

For my senior ditch day, I didn't want to get in trouble so I had my mom call in saying I was sick. Hope you like it. Enjoy!

▪▪▪

~·~·~

Rachel liked having fun. Organizing her music sheets, recording videos for Myspace, baking with her daddy. But skipping school purposefully, that was not fun. Skipping school meant no perfect attendance, and with no perfect attendance, her chances of getting into NYADA might be ruined. Though, perfect attendance doesn't really matter to a school like that.

But still, she can't risk skipping school even though it's called Senior Ditch Day.

"Sweetheart, you can stay home. It won't effect your record." Her dad tells her, an amused smile on his lips.

"Dad, I know. But it's technically not a real holiday. They can still mark me as absent, which will reflect on my history." LeRoy kisses her forehead.

"Alright sweetheart. Well, I'll see you when you get home, alright?"

"Okay dad, love you!" After saying their byes, Rachel heads to her car, ready to head to school, but a lone figure in a wheelchair catches her attention.

Guilt immediately grips her heart, and without thinking, the brunette heads towards the blonde. "Quinn!" The blonde tenses, rolling her eyes, but stays still, because if she tries to move, Rachel will follow and she really just wants to be left alone.

"What's going on Berry?" The ex-cheerleader asks once Rachael's close enough.

"How are you?" Quinn gives her a look.

"Absolutely fucken fantastic. How about you man-hands?"

"Quinn.." the blonde sighs.

"What do you want me to say Rachel? I was told I could never walk again. I'm tired, scared and worried. The people who I torment, are getting their revenge, not even Santana can stop them. This wouldn't have happened if I was at the church on time."

"I'm sorry, I should've called it off earlier. You got hurt because of me. You might never walk again because I-"

"Rachel," Quinn interrupts with a sigh, "me being where I am isn't your fault, it' mine. I didn't see that car, because I was too busy looking for my phone. It's my fault, not yours."

"But I was calling you, I was the reason-"

"Rachel! Just stop. I should've ignored it in the first place. It's not your fault. And I will roll out of here if you continue to blame yourself." The brunette sighs, but nods, then changes the topic.

"Are you going to school?" The blonde frowns.

"It's senior ditch day, I can ditch without getting in trouble. So, no. But, let me guess you are?"

"Just because it's called Senior Ditch Day doesn't mean-"

"All you have to say is yes or no." Quinn grumbles.

"Yes, I am."

"Don't suppose I can get you to actually skip and walk with me?" The teen diva turns speechless. "Wow, Rachel Berry speechless. And before you ramble, the answer is simple; yes or no."

"Yes!" Rachel says too quickly. She blushes, clearing her throat. "I would love too." Quinn gives a chuckle, neither teen knowing how many times they'll walk side by side.