And BAM! You got yourself a girlfriend

selvia2013

Will be short

Will be short. Hope you like it, enjoy!

▪▪▪

~·~·~

"Now, the song you're about to perform, is dedicated to your best friend?" A blush appeared on Y/n cheeks.

"Uh, yes. I'm honestly shooting my shot. Meaning, I wrote a love song to and for my best friend, confessing my love for her because I am extra and just can't send her a text explaining it. I honestly don't know how it'll go, but if it goes badly and doesn't share my feelings, I just hope we will remain friends." The two interviewers share shocked looks, before reassuring everything will be okay.

As Y/n grabs her guitar and stands in front of the mic stand, the interviewers introduce her. The camera turns to her, then moves closer.

"Sophia, I'm sorry if this is embarrassing, but I just become a mess around you. I really hope you like it." Y/n takes a deep breath, then strums a few chords.

~~~

She didn't really know how to feel. On one hand, she was proud of the song, which had gone viral. But, Sophia hasn't messaged or called. And, to Y/n, that could only mean one thing. Sophia didn't feel the same, and their friendship was now over. Which was why Y/n was sitting on her couch, eating ice cream, in sweats rewatching Home Alone 2.

But, when Kevin had just arrived at the hotel and asked orange comb over dude where the front desk was, a knock came from her front doors. However, she wasn't able to answer when the key was slipped into the lock. Eyebrows furrow, Y/n froze, confused on who it was, but when the door opened, her heart started to pound in her chest.

"Y/n.." Seeing her friend's face, a smile came to Y/n's face.

"Jesus, you nearly gave me a heart attack-" warm soft lips stop her from talking. The kiss goes on for several seconds, and they only part when breathing is needed.

"Hi.." Y/n whispers, still completely shocked.

"Hi." Sophia giggles. She leans her forehead against her friend's. "Be my girlfriend?" Y/n gives a giggle as she nods, then gets brought in for another kiss.

Damn, singing and writing a song for the person you like really hits differently. Because bam, she get herself a girlfriend.