Chapter X

Y/N's Pov
The next day

I woke up early and decided to walk around.

The sun is not fully out yet and brightness hasn't surrounded the ground.

I walked by the houses of the people of ton-dc and observed the structures of the buildings. They weren't huge but still eye catching.

Suddenly I saw Clarke. Again!

Early in the morning!

I saw her talking to that guy Bellamy. She seemed to be saying goodbyes to him and they hugged. Sooner after, he walked away, leaving the village.

 Sooner after, he walked away, leaving the village

Clarke turned back and saw me watching them. I thought she would walk away but surprisingly she walked towards my direction. She cut me by surprise.

She's coming to talk to me! I mean what else for?

But unfortunately....

That brunette boy with the medium long hair who apparently despises the grounders, most likely me..., approached her.

They seemed to have a conversation and by the boy's attitude, it was clear they were more than just friends.

Feeling disappointed for some reasons, I walked away. It didn't feel right to stand there anymore.

Clarke's Pov

"Please princess, give me a second chance!" Finn begged me. "I love you. What I have with you is nothing compared to what was between me and Raven. Give me a chance to fix everything!"

His words made my heart clench.

He didn't tell me about Raven before and made me fall for him and now wants me to complicate everything between all this, while our friends are captured in the mount weather. And it's Raven! I can't do that to her.

"Finn stop!" I spoke with a serious tone, even though my pain was visible in my voice and I wanted to just cry. It hurt me but it has to stop. "It's over Finn. I can't do this with you. Not anymore."

I didn't gave him a chance to speak and make me change my mind so I walked away from him.

Hoping I would be able to speak to Trikova but she was no longer there.

She must have left after Finn came to me.