Chapter XXII

I didn't took a lot to rest and just before it was the time for the feast, I left my place to go see how Raven was and make sure the Skaikru are feeling welcome here, Since they came by my request.

I got to the healer's cottage and walked in, finding Abby and Erik there, standing over Raven's head. They immediately looked at me as I walked in. Raven seemed sleep.

"How is she?" I asked with furrowed brows. I was worried about the girl.

"She's a fighter, they both are." Abby claimed and looked down at Raven, carresing her head.

"Wait, both?" I asked confused.

"The girl is with child. Apparently she didn't know herself and during the fight with the Ice Nation, she got hurt and that's what caused the bleeding." Erik explained the rest.

I felt overwhelmed by the news. She is pregnant and apparently it's Finn's since I figured out some history between her, Finn and Clarke. I couldn't stop myself but feel bad that he didn't make it to see this. What Raven is feeling after this?

"Did you tell her? Did she wake up?" I asked, walking closer as I stared down at Raven.

"She knows. We told her before she went back to sleep again. She'll be fine, just needs to rest for a while now." Abby confirmed. I looked up at her and nodded my head.

"I also want to ask you about the attack

"I also want to ask you about the attack. Were they sent by the Commander? Is there going to be more situations like this?" She worriedly asked.

"Come with me. I'll tell you everything." I replied, nodding my head to the side for her to follow and rested my hands behind my back.

When things makes me feel nervous, resting my hands behind my back makes me look normal to others, also calms me down.

"Alright." Abby nodded but turned around and took a look at Raven.

"Don't worry, I'll be watching her." Erik gave her a comforting smile.

Abby gave him a nodd and turned back to me. I stepped aside for her to walk forward and left the cottage behind her.

We walked side by side on our way to meet my leader. There was an awkward silence between us, until she spoke again.

"It's nice..." She said.

"Hmmm?" I looked at her, confused.

"Here I mean. It feels nice... you know, witnessing the sea and enjoining the sound of the waves. It's a peaceful. Your people are heart warming, not so very groundish like..." She commented and I let out a small laughter.

"Not what you expect I see?" I spoke amusingly.

"No, not at all. Far better than I imagined honestly. It's good to meet the grounders who actually don't want our head" She joked.