Chapter XII

I woke up from the pain and looked around to see everyone still in sleep. I looked to my side and froze, for a moment I had forgot that Clarke was next me last and she had fallen asleep.

While starring at her I didn't realise that my heart was suddenly racing in my chest and gulped nervously. The tingly feeling in my stomach was back again, circling my stomach like a worm. Why did I felt like this? Why she was the one making me feel like this?

I starred at her eyelashes that was perfectly long and her nose, going down to her lips that was parted as she breathed peacefully in her sleep.

My horse seemed to find the right time to move and make nigh sound and ruin my moment.

Clarke jumped in her sleep, sitting down and looked around, scared.

"It's okay. You're safe." I spoke trying to make her calm and placed my hand on her shoulder.

She looked back at me and at my hand and I realised that my hand might been there for too long so I withdraw it.

"Everyone's still sleep?" She asked.

"Yeah.." I replied and stood up.

First thing I did was to go to where Bisson was. The grown man was snoring and I was surprised he didn't wake anyone yet. I kicked him by the leg to wake him up but the way he jumped and made a loud noise that waked everyone and once again I was the centre of the attention.

"We should move and get back to the village. It's time." I spoke.

Bisson nodded rubbing his eyes.

In no time everyone was awake and ready. I fixed my horses saddle and mounted Peace.

"Clarke?" I offered my hand for her to ride on the horse with me. She nodded and took my hand. I helped her up and she sat behind me.

Others started sharing horses to be quicker to get back to the village.

Commander seemed to take Anya's horse and ride alone and I saw Bisson giving his try to ask Anya to get on the horse with him. She rolled her eyes annoyingly and looked back at him.

Anya slapped his hand away before she spoke. "Move!" She spoke.

Bisson moved a bit back and Anya got on the horse herself, sitting in front of him.

I noticed Bisson was happy either way and he was failing to hide it. He tried to grabb Anya innocently just not to fall or maybe not that innocent but Anya hit him in the side with her elbow and I heard the guy sqeal in pain lowly.

I can't wait to tell Dugan and Turgut about this to annoy his ass later..

Commander took the lead and moved towards the village and we followed her behind in curtain speed.

I noticed Clarke grabb my sides to help herself stay stable on the horse and I found thay weird feeling come back again.

I hope it dosen't cause me to loose focus and make both of us fall of the horse...

Shortly after..

We finally made it to village and people started to gather as we cut there attention as we entered the village.

They wondered on where we were and shocked at the carrier that was full of the yesterday's haunt.

Commander ordered to stop as we got to the building where she stays in.

Gustus, the same warrior I saw almost running the alliance, ran to her and help her off of the horse.

I dismounted my horse after Clarke and held the rein to lead her with me.