Chapter XIX

Trikova's Pov

We left the mount weather with all of our warriors. If we stayed there any longer, I was afraid that a war might start between us and Skaikru oversomething that wasn't our fault.

"Let's camp here. We need to look at your wound." Turgut said and without hesitation, he jumped off of his horse and came to help me down.

My arm was hurting in pain and I was loosing a lot of blood. The bullet that Clarke shot me with was still in my arm but the way she acted hurt me more than that.

But my heart hurts more than my arm because of the way she acted. She didn't even tried to listen to what I had to say and judged me for Finn's death.

Is that how low of me she thought!..

While our warriors started to settle down for the night and went to made a fire, I walked away from Turgut and laid down against a tree to rest.

"What happened out there Trikova? Did you really killed him?" Turgut asked with a calm voice.

I looked at him and he noticed the tears in my eyes. I shook my head in no and pulled down the shawl from my face.

 I shook my head in no and pulled down the shawl from my face

"Then how did we got here? I'm lost. We made an Alliance with them! The one that will never break, even if we want to!" He spoke hopeless.

"When I went there......" I started to tell Turgut what really happened back there.

Few hours ago..

We just freed Clarke's people from the chains and I decided to go find Clarke to make sure she was okay.

But suddenly someone else approached me with news of her.

"Are you Trikova?" A girl soldier from Skaikru came to me. She was at the age of Niko, Turgut and Luna's son. Probably 15 summers old. I nodded my head in confirmation for her.

"Clarke is looking for you. She asked me to tell you to meet her outside in the woods." She said.

I nodded for her and walked away, heading out of the mountain immediately.

As I left the gate, I went into the woods. I thought maybe she wants to meet somewhere alone.

Just as I started to look around for her, I saw someone on the ground, laid on the stomach.

"Clarke!" I let out scared and ran to the person, turning the body and my eyes widened seeing Finn.

"Oh my God! Finn!" I said in shock.

As I checked on him, I felt my hands get wet and when I brought them up, I saw blood on my hands and noticed that he was bleeding from the front.