Chapter II

Lexa's Pov

I walked around in my tent, thinking about how I'm going to save Costia.

"Heda." Indra burst into my tent. I nodded for her to speak.

"Costia. We found her." As soon as she said that, I hurried outside the tent.

I saw her carried by Gustus. She was passed out and her clothes were soaked in blood. their was someone else too that my warriors were dragging.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"Azgeda's princess Heda." Indra said. I clenched my jaw "lock her up. I deal with her later." I told Indra and followed Gustus into my tent.

He placed Costia on the bed and went to her side. In the same time, Nyko came in with his stuff.

I gave him space to take care of her.

"She's been hit with a sword from behind." He said.

"Will she heal?" I asked with a frown.

"I'll do my best Heda." He said.

"Save her Nyko." I said and he looked at me and nodded.

Y/A/N's Pov

I started to open my eyes and felt stinging pain on my face.

When I was fully awaken, I screamed when the person in front of me pushed something sharp into my skin on my cheek and pulled out again.

"I will show you and your people how real pain feels like." Someone from behind spoke with anger. A dark skin woman with a short hair.

Before I could say anything, the healer pushed the needle into my skin again, sewing the wound on my skin.

'Ughhhhh!' I screamed in pain. They were doing it with out any medicine just to torture me.

I tried to get myself away from the healer but my hands were tied up.

The healer finished dealing with my wounds and stepped back for the woman to approach me.

She kneeled down in front of me, grabbing my jaw in her hand and made me look into her eyes.

She was furious.

"A nightblood. I wonder why she made you a princess." She said.

"How did the they got a nightblood. The flame keepers are commanded to bring all of them to Polis for training." Another woman spoke behind her. She had golden hair and was tall.

"I don't know Anya but if they had her it means they are planning to put a nightblood from their own in Heda's place." The woman spoke stepping away from me.

"And a weak one." She said with a mocking tone.

I was already in pain and her comment made me more angry.

I lost it there.

I hit my leg under her feet, making her stumble. Another warrior came forward to hit me with his sword. I dodged, rolling backwards and got on my feet.

The warriors started to come near me, I stepped back gulping and thought how to escape them. My hands were tied.

They attacked and I dodged, slipping under their hands.

I ran into the woods and they followed me. Not noticing my direction, I found myself getting close to a cliff. Suddenly someone hit in the side and fell to the ground.

I manged to stand up and stepped back from the person. Raising my hands in defense, I take a look behind me. My feet almost slipped down the edge and I watched the stones fall down into the river.