Chapter I

Info ⚠️
Y/A/N = Your/Azgeda/Name
Y/T/N or Y/N = Your/Trikru/Name

In case you guys don't get confused

.......

No one's Pov

It's been three years now. Three years since she was imprisoned.

The Ice Nation have locked her in the underground cell hole after she refused to obey. She didn't like the way of their life and their roles. Killing, robbing and conspiring against their Commander!? That did not felt right for Y/A/N.

Even though she was a child of 12 summers, she was wise enough to realize that treason against the Commander was a treason against Bekka Pramheda and their way of life.

Inside the agenda prison

The now 15 summers old Y/A/N was hanged upside down by hers legs with hands tied behind her backs.

They were torturing her by everyway possible. Whips, burning her skin with hot irons, drowning her in water and more. But she was unbreakable. She never gave in and never will.

Suddenly the cell door opened and she opened her eyes when she heard noises of people walking in.

She thought they were coming to torture her again but was suprised when she saw the guards and the other natblida, Ontari bringing another prisoner.

a girl few years older than her.

A cell partner?...She never had anyone locked in the same cell with her.

"You and your queen will pay for this" the prisoner said resisting them but was confronted with a heavy punch in the face which made her lips bleed

The guards took the prisoner to the side to chain her and Ontari walked the other way towards Y/A/N "Brought you a company. I bet you two will make good friends..." Ontari spoke with a mocking tone."..in the short time you have left."

It made Y/A/N angry and she pushed her body forward and with all of her strength she hit Ontari with her head, making her stumble back and grabb her nose. She sure has broken her nose cause it was bleeding.

Ontari clenched her teeth in anger and grabbed Y/A/N's jaw harshly "now we will enjoy torturing you and Commander's lover together. I'll save my strength for then bitch...for when I cut your head myself" Ontari said pressing her nails in Y/A/N's jaw but Y/A/N resisted showing her weakness and any sign of pain. Giving up, finally Ontari let go of her and walked out with the guards, leaving the two girls in the dark cell.

The only source of light for them was the small holes in the roof and it barely made them see each other's faces.

So..it's finally her end is near. But at least she will be free. The young girl thought to herself.