Chapter V

It's been almost two months now. Trikova has grown close to the FlouKru. Specially Luna.

The FlouKru leader always runs around the girl, making sure she's happy and has everything she needs. Trikova always wonders what she has done that earned  her a special attention from the Leader of the clan.

'Maybe because Luna felt sympathy for what happened to her or maybe Luna saw herself in Y/N or maybe because she's a nightblood'. the girl thought but she didn't complained about it.

In this two months, Trikova spend her time on healing and helping the FlouKru. She hadn't left the oil rig ever since she was brought. Luna told her that it's not safe for her. Someone could recognize her and find out that she's alive.

Her hair has grown a bit longer, almost reaching her shoulders and the scar on her face is looking a bit better than before. Even though, she still thinks that she's a Frikdriena. It has ruined her face. Everytime she looks at herself in a reflective object, it reminds her of Azgeda and she hates it. So most of the time she covers her face with a scarf or shawl.

Passing by the people and chatting around, Luna cut Trikova standing by the railing and staring at sea, lost in her thoughts. She cut her covering her face.

She let out a sigh and walked towards the girl.

Once Trikova noticed her presence, she turned to look at her. Luna grabbed the scarf and gently pulled it down.

"You don't need to cover that up. No body is going to judge you for it, specially not here. If anybody did, then they should look how ugly they are from inside." Luna said in a soft tone, caressing her fingers over Trikova's scar. "You're beautiful exactly the way you are. Don't forget that, okay?"

The girl slowly nodded her head, staring at the ground.

"Hey little one, do y..." Luna said but stopped halfway when she realized she said the words that Lexa used to call the girl and by the look on the Trikova's face, it let her know that she remembers that.

"Is it okay if I call you that from now on? Or just Trikova, it okay if you don't lik..." Luna rambled, trying to immediately changing the subject but suddenly Trikova's answer surprised her.

"It's okay...I..like that." The girl spoke with a sad smile and looked at the sea, avoiding Luna's eyes.

"Good...that's good." Luna smiled nervously, doing the same thing and looked towards the sea. They stood there in an awkward silent for a moment.

"Would you.." suddenly Luna spoke having Trikova's attention. She almost stuttered cause of the happiness that was booming inside her "..like to go to the lands and see the warriors training....little one?"

Trikova's face light up at the offer and she immediately nodded. She liked it when Luna called her that. Sure the memories hurt her but with Luna, everything seemed right.

Luna wrapped a hand around the girl and noted for her to go. both smiling widely, they left for the boat. Luna watched the younger girl as she smiled to herself, impatiently looking towards the lands.

Once they arrived, they witnessed Dugan annoying Bisson while he was sleep and Turgut was laughing quietly as he watched.

Dugan was holding his sword and trying to tickle Bisson with it tip.

"Leave me! Let me sleep." Bisson spoke, his eyes still close and turned to the other side.

"Dugan, Leave him be?" Turgut spoke feeling bad for him and continued fixing his armor.