Chapter XVII

Clarke's Pov

Trikova asked us to go into her place and wait while she goes to look for her leader.

I walked in observing the small space of her living that had a bed and a table with her stuff placed around the room but what got my attention was the drawings on the wall and I circled around me to witness drawings all over the place.

Just like I did it on the Ark when I was kept in a cell!...

"Wow!" Octavia whispered, amazed by it just like I was.

There was drawings of buildings, fire, river and a child and more people but one girl that was faceless.

She must haven't finished this one yet...

Suddenly the door opened and Trikova cut us as we were watching her drawings and she cleared her throat.

"She wants to see you now but she has her own terms." Trikova spoke and she sounded disappointed when she let out a sigh.

We followed her, leaving the room. After walking for a bit we stopped outside a place and walked in behind her, meeting a woman who looked to be in her late 20th and pregnant in the same time.

"Luna, it's good to see you again." Lincoln greeted her and they hugged.

They seemed to be close friends.

"Welcome to FlouKru." The woman who's her name was Luna greeted us with a smile and Octavia gave her a nodd.

"Thank you." I nodded my head for her in gratitude.

She looked like a friendly person, just like the other FlouKru people I met with Trikova.

"Trikova has told me about the situation that your people are in. I am deeply sorry for that." Luna spoke with sympathy and I nodded.

She stepped forward, rubbing her belly with her hands and looked up at me before she spoke.

"My people will fight for you and I agree to make an Alliance between us but I have my own terms to make sure that the Alliance between us never breaks in future in anyway." Luna offered.

"Okay!..and what are your terms?" I asked, curious.

"I suggest the Alliance to be through the eternal bound between our people, if you agree

"I suggest the Alliance to be through the eternal bound between our people, if you agree." Luna continued and I was confused on what she meant and looked at others. I could notice the surprise look in Trikova's eyes and the way Lincoln looked at the woman, in shock.

"I'm sorry but I'm confused? I don't know what that means and what you'r asking from me" I replied back shortly, having no idea what she was talking about.