Chapter XVI

A day before...

"I'm all ears..." Turgut smiled.

"We're going to make an Alliance with Skaikru.." I suggested.

"And how will that help us? We will be betraying the coalition and Commander!" He asked confused.

"The thing is that Azgeda must already know by now about me and they will come after us to get to me and Commander has already sent Anya to figure out stuff about me. But- if we make an Alliance with Skaikru knowing that Commander is going betray them, together we will be strong to defend each other against the other Commander and Azgeda. But stronger if we defeat the mountain men too. We will get rid of our greatest enemy and in the same time we will be strong to stand together against other threats like Ice Nation." I explained.

"That will work but how your going to make that happen?" He looked at me for more explanation.

"Clarke. I'll tell Clarke about the betrayal. I think she trusts me." I shrugged.

"And do you think Luna will agree to that?" He gave me a look as of we don't know have hard is to convince her sometimes but I might be an exception.

"Leave Seda to me." I smirked.

Turgut knowing what I'm capable of so he smiled at me and gave me short hug.

"I'll talk to Clarke and we slip away tonight without anyone noticing us to get to FlouKru, meeting Seda." I said, pulling back.

"Wait..take Lincoln with you. I trust him and he can keep you safe. You deal with Clarke and I ask Lincoln to get horses ready somewhere in the woods for you." Turgut advised and I nodded.

I walked out of the tent and went looking for Clarke.

Walking around, I spotted her talking with some Skaikru soldiers.

"Clarke?" I called for her and she looked back, her eyes wondering until she saw me.

"What is it? Is everything okay?" She asked walking over to me.

"Meet me in the woods west of here shortly after and make sure you come alone and no one is following you." I spoke lowly.

"Why? What's going on?" She asked worriedly.

"Do you trust me Clarke?" I looked into her eyes and she nodded her head to me.

"Okay. I'll be waiting, meet me there." I replied and slowly walked away, trying not to be tailed by anyone, specially Anya.

Once I was sure that no one was after me, I went to the spot that I told Clarke to meet me. It didn't took a lot of time until I saw her coming my way.

"What is it Trikova? Did something happen?" She looked into my eyes worried and I sighed thinking about what her reaction might be after I tell her.

"The Commander is going to betray your people Clarke. She made a deal with the mountain men to only save grounders and leave your people there to die." I explained and her eyes started to get teary and it broke my heart.

"I'm sorry." I looked at her with sympathy.

"What!?" Her face looked pale in a second and I saw a tear fall from her eyes. She sat down on the branch near us and held her head in her hands.

"I overheard Anya and Indra talking about it." I continued.

"All my friends gonna die and it's all my fault." She spoke with a low voice and I noticed her shaking.