Chapter XIV

After sometime outside, I decided to go back in and check on Bisson, who woke up a bit before.

Walking back into the great structure of the Ark, I bumped into Clarke who looked worried.

"Trikova I was looking for you. We need to get to Tondc now, I have to meet the Commander. It's urgent!" She said and I nodded immediately.

"I'll let Dugan and Bisson know and I'll meet you by the gate." I said and she gave me a confirming nodd.

I went after my brothers to find them talking and laughing together. Bisson seemed better than fine after what he went through.

"I'm going to Tondc with Clarke..." I spoke but Bisson interrupted, trying to set down.

"Wait we're coming with you too." He said with a raspy voice.

"It's urgent, we have to leave now and fast but if you are capable of moving, head to Tondc after me with Dugan." I suggested and they nodded having no choice.

"May we meet again." I gave them a nodd and left, waisting no time to get to Clarke.

Just as I left the building, I found my horse already by the gate, where Clarke was riding on hers.

I hurried to her and mounted my horse, leaving Arkadia and we speed up to get to Tondc as fast as possible.....

Few hours later..
Clarke's Pov

Just before sunset we arrived at Tondc.

Trikova and I hurried to where the meeting with the leaders is supposed to happen tonight.

I wasn't going to come back here cause I sent Kane to represent me. In the same time I saw him standing outside with Octavia and the general called Turgut who's Trikova's head warrior chief.

I got of the horse and approached them in a rush. "I need to see Lexa, now!"

"What is it? She's inside." Octavia replied confused.

"I can't talk right now." I spoke and gave a nodd back at Trikova before I walked into the building to meet the Commander.

I got into the meeting room to find her alone by the planning table.

"Clarke I wasn't sure you were coming?" She looked up, surprised.

"I contacted Bellamy. He found out Mountain men are going to target us with a missile! Tonight when the meeting starts!" I spelled the information that I got from him.

"Are you sure Clarke? A missile?" Lexa asked to be sure.

"Yes! We need to evacuate the village, like right now!" I warned.

"No we can't, you and I need to leave, now!" Commander grabbed my arm and pulled me with her.

I shockingly watched her, putting a scarf around her head and handing me one.

"What are you doing?! There's people out there, they're going to die! We have to warn them!" I argued.

"We can't Clarke! If the mountain men find out that we know, they will suspect that we have a man on the inside. Bellamy's life will be endangered, we can't risk our only chance to save our people!" She said but I hesitated.

"Deep down you know this is the right thing to do, or else you would have told others before you came to me" Lexa spoke, looking at me.

She was right, if I warn people to leave, they will know about Bellamy!