Chapter IV

Azgeda

A scout just entered the throne room, informing Nia about the Commander's announcement.

Nia let out a laugh and looked at her subjects that were standing in the room. Everyone started to laugh with her. Not because it was funny, but because they were a afraid of her.

"Just like I thought she would do. She's weak, just like a bird with broken wings." She spoke with a mocking tone, making the people laugh "fine. She wants to play a game of peace...let's see how long that will last."

The Queen nodded her head to herself with a smirk on her face, thinking. Sure her plan to start a war didn't work but now she knows that the Commander won't do anything if they cross boundaries. She knows the Commander has weakness.

FlouKru

It's been two days since Y/N was rescued by the FlouKru warriors and brought to their clan.

She haven't woken up yet and Luna, the leader of FlouKru keeps checking on her. Making sure she's okay.

The girl groaned, slightly opening her eyes but her weakness caused her to close it again.

She let out soft moans in pain, fighting to get her eyes open. She could sniffle the taste of salt in where she was. Suddenly two hands cupped her cheeks.

Y/N opened her eyes in instant at the sudden touch. Fear took over her when she saw a blurry image of a person in front of her.

"It's okay. Your safe here." She heard a soft voice of a woman, that still had her hands on her cheek.

Blinking multiple times to make her vision clear, Y/N saw a red curly hair woman looking down at her with a smile.

She was shocked at the woman's attitude towards her.

No one had looked at her before! She doesn't know her! Why does she looks at a stranger like this! Why would she help her!?

"Where am I? Who are you?!" Y/N spoke tiredly with a worried tone. Trying to get up, she groaned when the sudden strong pain in chest made her stop halfway.

"Don't get up! You need to rest and let your wound heal. But don't worry, you're safe here. No one's gonna hurt you." The woman spoke placing her hands on her shoulders to make her lay back in bed.

"Why are you...helping me?!" Y/N confusedly asked.

The woman smiled softly at her "We are FlouKru." She spoke hoping the girl understood her meaning.

But Y/N looked at her still confused.

"FlouKru?..We help people in need?...Haven't you heard of us?." She said looking down at her with squinted eyes.

"We help people who needs help. People running from others who want to kill them. People who have been disowned by their clan. Our cause is to establish peace and help who ever is in need." The woman explained and Y/N nodded in relief but the woman was still able to sense her fear.

"You can trust us." She said looking into the girl's eyes.

"How did you found me. I'm supposed to be dead." Y/N asked.

"Yes you are supposed to but you're not." She smiled down at her, nodding her head to the side. "My warriors found you in the river and brought you here in time. Luckily our healer was able to save your life."

"Your..warriors?" Y/N asked stunned.

"Yes. I am the FlouKru's leader. My name is Luna." She spoke as she walked around the room and grabbed a cup, filling it with water.