Chapter III

No one's Pov
FlouKru territory - the oil rig

Just about North-East of Trikru territory, it was FlouKru's lands. They wre separated Island but most of them lived on the oil rig. This allowed them to live in peace, avoiding violence and war.

The clan used boats as their means of transportation and divers with suits.

They take in orphans, people fleeing wars, and those who are tired of fighting and killing. Their peaceful philosophy made them different from the other clans.

In the mean time, Turgut and his warrior just arrived at the rig with the mysteries girl.

Luna the leader of FlouKru smiled as she her husband and walked towards him, placing a kiss over his lips.

"My love." Turgut smiled down at her wife. They broke apart and the FlouKru leader looked behind him to see the others.

"Welcome home." Luna smiled to her warriors but suddenly her eyes fell on the girl that Bisson was carrying in his arms.

"Who's that?" She asked and walked closer.

"We still don't know. She's been hit with an arrow and injured on her face. We found her floating in the river but thankfully we got to her in time. She needs a healer." Turgut explained the event to her wife.

"You did the right thing, let's take her to Erik." Luna nodded.

They took the girl to a cabin and laid her on the bed.

The warriors left the room and Luna ordered to bring the girl some clothes.
She walked towards her and looked down at her. It was clear she was beautiful but the scar has ruined the side of her face.

A woman entered the cabin with some clothes and Luna gave her a nod to leave. In the same time, their healer Erik walked in with his medical stuff.

"Erik." Luna looked towards the healer. The guy was in his fifties but he was good in his job. "Come on. She's not looking stable."

Erik nodded and started to turn a fire in the small fire place and place am Iron in it to heat up. He continued getting to get his medicines ready while Luna went to take out the girl's clothes.

She slowly tried to undress the upper body of the girl. grabbing the hem of her shirt, she pulled it off but suddenly she stopped.

She slightly turned the girl to the side and looked at the tattoo on her arm.

"Impossible!" She mumbled to herself, stunned.

Luna's eyes widened and a smile formed on her lips.

10 years ago

"Will it hurt?" The little girl asked, looking up at her sister with fear.

Lexa looked towards her bestfriend with frown. She knew it will hurt her little sister but that way, the two will never lose each other. No matter what.

"It will." She looked into her eyes with a frown "but look at mine. You see?.. you are gonna get the same, just like me. That way, you will never lose me. I know it hurts but I also know that you are a warrior, my little warrior."

The little girl nodded her head in excitement "am a warrior!"

Lexa let out a laugh at her sister's cuteness and hugged her. "Ai hod yu in ai strik won."(I love you my little one.)

"Ai had u in" the little girl replied back, miss pronouncing her words.

Luna and Lexa had already done their tattoo and now was Y/N's turn.