Chapter XXIII

Trikova's Pov

My muscles tired to move, my eyes heavy to open but the light flashing through the openings of my cottage wasn't letting me sleep. And....the company.

Her warm skin, her soft touches of her delicate fingers rubbing against my flesh was doing magic. I've never slept this peacefully in a long long time. So free of my past nightmares.

She is the reason of my peace. She is the peace itself.

I felt her hands going all around my back and she started drawing circles on my skin. Her touch was so..surreal and she was very much awake as I was.

Clarke pushed her head into crook of my neck, her soft lips brushing against my skin. She placed wet kisses around my neck and my lips curved into a smile. It was still unbelievable for me to have her, here and in my arms.

I brought my hands up, wrapping them around her head and messaging her hair as I guided her to where exactly I wanted her mouth to be.

Opening my eyes, I tried to take a look at her. I felt my breath get stuck in my throat, as of something blocking air from coming out or going in.

The sight of a dark hair in front of me and the scents of another familiar person made my chest clench.

Hot tears made their way through my eyes, burning all the way, like the flames out of guilt and disappointment.

Every part of me was hurting in a way that I'd rather I was shot by thousands arrows than being played by my own feelings and desires.

"Stop..." I let out. My voice was low and my tongue was weak to speak out the words firmly.

Randvi didn't seem to take it seriously. She grabbed my shoulders and straddle my lap, getting herself over me, placing her legs on each side.

She leaned in, her eyes fixed on my lips.

"Stop.." I whispered, closing my eyes and looked to the side.

I felt her breath touching the skin of face.

Loosing my control and my anger raging inside me, I held a gib around her neck and pushed myself to sit. "I said stop!.."

Her eyes widened and fear reflected in them as I looked into her now teary eyes.

Instant regret took over me and I released her neck.

"I..I'm..sorry." I let out in guilt and allowed her to remove herself of me and sat on the edge of the bed.

I brought up my hands and held my face.

I'm loosing my mind!..

And almost released my anger on Randvi because of my own mistakes.

She became my weakness..

Causing me to tear apart...slowly.

"It's okay..- what's wrong!?" Randvi spoke in soft, worried voice, placing her hand on my shoulder.

"Randvi!.." I whined in disappointment, exhausted by everything and everyone and all the times that I had to explain to her to forget me and move on.

I'm Lost..

But what broke me really was that I..

I broke my outh!..

Without a word I got up from the bed and started to put on my clothes. I could feel my blood running through my veins and my heart beat in my head as my body started to get heavy and hot.