Chapter VI

3 years later

The time passed so quickly and already it's been 3 years. In this certain time, Trikova grew up to be a young brave girl. Beautiful, fearless, honest and one of the best new warriors to be trained. All of the FlouKru people knew her in person or heard her name. Trikova was known as the leader's fearless second.

"Niko! Where is Trikova?" Luna shouted for her son as she approached the training ground.

"She's training with father." The boy answered, pointing towards the place where they were training.

Now Trikova, an almost adult girl. Her hair grown long, fallen over her shoulders. Her pose strong, her feature bold. Swayed her sword towards Turgut, who dodged her attack.

The two exchanged smirks and Turgut nodded, impressed at the girl's suprise attack.

The two kept attacking and dodging each other. None of them seemed to give up. When one of them thought they got the other, the other one would attack back. Warriors were gathered around watching them in amazement and cheering.

"Come on Trikova!" Bisson cheered. Dugan and Bisson were standing next to each other, either were they cheering or laughing in amusement.

"Turgut?" Luna called, causing the man lose his focus and gave Trikova an opportunity to knock him down on the ground, holding her sword by his throat.

"That's not right. I was about to win but Luna distracted me!" Turgut spoke getting up to catch his breath.

"But win is a win." Trikova spoke with a smug. "It Only takes one mistake to change the outcome of a war. If you only lost your focus for one second, either you lose or you die. Remember, you taught me that yourself."

The guy smiled, placing his axe over his shoulder and nodded his head

The guy smiled, placing his axe over his shoulder and nodded his head. Yes he did taught her that.

Turgut grabbed Trikova with one arm, raising her over his shoulder and raised his axe that he held in the other hand

He roared in excitement, making others cheer loudly with him for her. The girl smiled widely, holding tight to his shoulder.